Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Don't buy... ask as a gift

Comment

Not just for EPIC fans, but for anyone who games. All other games pale compared to this. UT3 is the fasted, most intense gaming experience to date. If you have not played UT3, your still in the age of Tetris.

Comment

No, sadly.

Comment

Hell ya! I finished the game but I still play all the time!! Love the Stinger and the new tanks!

Comment

If you're interested in vehicular combat, UT3 is the champ! It has a total of 16 vehicles including a personal hoverboard. Some of these vehicles are heavily armored but slow moving (Goliath tank, Leviathan, etc.) while others are fast moving but lightly armored ground vehicles (Scorpion, Viper, etc.) & air/hover vehicles (Manta, Raptor, etc.). There is even one vehicle (named the DarkWalker) that is a gigantic walking tripod that has an extremely powerful set of laser-type weapons & a sonic weapon that knocks enemies off their hoverboards. It looks like something straight out of the War of the Worlds films & book. What other game gives you that?

Comment

I can definitely recommend UT3, I cut my teeth on UT2004 and love playing this game.

Comment

its the best fps ever, so if you like those....YES!!!

Comment

Originally posted by B5GkarNarn View Post
                  If you're interested in vehicular combat, UT3 is the champ! It has a total of 16 vehicles including a personal hoverboard. Some of these vehicles are heavily armored but slow moving (Goliath tank, Leviathan, etc.) while others are fast moving but lightly armored ground vehicles (Scorpion, Viper, etc.) & air/hover vehicles (Manta, Raptor, etc.). There is even one vehicle (named the DarkWalker) that is a gigantic walking tripod that has an extremely powerful set of laser-type weapons & a sonic weapon that knocks enemies off their hoverboards. It looks like something straight out of the War of the Worlds films & book. What other game gives you that?

Half-life?

Comment

Half-Life

Originally posted by H3i53nb3rg View Post
                    Half-life?

I've never played Half-Life. Did it have vehicles? If yes, then please describe them.

Comment

Originally posted by B5GkarNarn View Post
                      I've never played Half-Life. Did it have vehicles? If yes, then please describe them.
                      I haven't played much of HL1/2 either. The HL games don't have vehicles of the sort which are in ut3. I was just referring to the appearance of Darkwalker look alikes in one of the half life games.

Comment

enough already, get the game. on pc if your machine can handle it. never mind the fact that it's already had it's priced slashed to like 20 buxxors.
                        seriously. do it now. because master shake says so...

Comment

get UT3... it's definatley worth it =]

Comment

It's not quite up there with the previous games, though any Unreal Tournament game is worth getting, even if it's only for UnrealED.

Comment

Working...
                            X