Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Janes_Addiction- View Post
    is this gone?
    Yeah. I decided not to spend any more money on it since I should be focusing on school instead. I hardly play any more and I think I'm actually going to give my UT3 cd-key to my cousin. There was hardly a community out here in the northwest anyway. :-/

If anybody really cares you might want to consider starting a server yourself. I know The_Legacy was considering it.

My apologies to Rancouver & Pine-c, since you guys don't really have anywhere to play anymore. :-/

Hopefully we'll see a UT4 or something to ressurrect this community, but as far as I'm concerned UT3 is dead.

Comment

lol 1v1 Quake Live?
      Bye Rancouver...I am going to have to forfeit that 2v2 tournament because of you.

Comment

Originally posted by nthexwn View Post
        Yeah. I decided not to spend any more money on it since I should be focusing on school instead. I hardly play any more and I think I'm actually going to give my UT3 cd-key to my cousin. There was hardly a community out here in the northwest anyway. :-/

If anybody really cares you might want to consider starting a server yourself. I know The_Legacy was considering it.

My apologies to Rancouver & Pine-c, since you guys don't really have anywhere to play anymore. :-/

Hopefully we'll see a UT4 or something to ressurrect this community, but as far as I'm concerned UT3 is dead.

Comment

Ramdom54 offered to pick this up.. also we have a new dallas server to play pugs on that seems to aliviate a lot of the ping strain for west people...sad to see you go, though. Good luck.

Comment

NFO has Denver servers too don't forget

Comment

Vancouver Server coming soon...

Comment

How about we all just move to the east coast?

Comment

Well, I just did! I'm back in my FL beach house

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
                    How about we all just move to the east coast?
                    Sounds like a plan to me. I'm all set since I'm already here.

Comment

We should have a lan in FL,, who would come? seriously???

Comment

Originally posted by Janes_Addiction- View Post
                        We should have a lan in FL,, who would come? seriously???
                        I would if I lived near FL.

Comment

Working...
                        X