Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by lwrabbit420 View Post
    I'm jus wonderin how would people feel if I host a custom map dm server? Honestly I rarely c any1 join the custom maps when sum1 hosts them online.
    So thats the main reason why i'm asking first. If enough people were behind me than i'd try to run it every saturday round nine pm mountain time. It would probably consist of maps like Morpheus (Not morbias), The CBP maps, Tokay Towers, maps like that. Wattya think?
    i'd give it a try

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by sickboogiemurder View Post
    im going to host a deticated server on the 18th go look at my post for the maps im going to have
    Thanks for the server yesterday - very low ping. Shame my skills weren't up to the same standard

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by lwrabbit420 View Post
    I'm jus wonderin how would people feel if I host a custom map dm server? Honestly I rarely c any1 join the custom maps when sum1 hosts them online.
    So thats the main reason why i'm asking first. If enough people were behind me than i'd try to run it every saturday round nine pm mountain time. It would probably consist of maps like Morpheus (Not morbias), The CBP maps, Tokay Towers, maps like that. Wattya think?
    im going to host a deticated server on the 18th go look at my post for the maps im going to have

Leave a comment:

• replied
    try talking to sickboogiemurder see if you guys can set up something he started a thread like this a while ago

heres the link http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=621903

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Ps3 custom DM Server

Ps3 custom DM Server

Working...
X