Newbie question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Newbie question

Hey guys i've just bought UT3 4 days ago and today i've done something and i deeply regret it.

I was having fun in the campaign when this message comes up that i unlocked something not sure what it was i kept looking hoping for a new character but it wasn't the case...

So i searched in various website all of them say different things not knowing which to trust i read this console unlock command and now i have almost all the characters and i regret it...

So my question is this if i uninstall and reinstall the game will they disappear or are they tied to my account? Knowing this will help me a lot and if there's a way to remove them all of them even the ini modified ones i would love that.

Thanks and keep on fragging although i'm still new and i almost never frag it's actually quite the contrary i get fragged.

don't do that man. The characters aren't somthing to take pride in. Play the game for the games sake. Besides the characters are all pretty similar except the voices and armor. Get online man.

Comment

Think they are tied to the account, but not sure.

Comment

can you delete your campaign save data? i would think that should do it. whats wrong with extra characters?

Comment

Originally posted by NANOBLACK View Post
          whats wrong with extra characters?
          nothing wrong with extra characters, but when he got all of them unlocked already it wont feel like he is accomplishing anything when he plays trough the campaign

Comment

Originally posted by FourEyes View Post
            nothing wrong with extra characters, but when he got all of them unlocked already it wont feel like he is accomplishing anything when he plays trough the campaign
            i totally agree

Comment

Originally posted by Alcarion View Post
              Hey guys i've just bought UT3 4 days ago and today i've done something and i deeply regret it.

I was having fun in the campaign when this message comes up that i unlocked something not sure what it was i kept looking hoping for a new character but it wasn't the case...

So i searched in various website all of them say different things not knowing which to trust i read this console unlock command and now i have almost all the characters and i regret it...

So my question is this if i uninstall and reinstall the game will they disappear or are they tied to my account? Knowing this will help me a lot and if there's a way to remove them all of them even the ini modified ones i would love that.

Thanks and keep on fragging although i'm still new and i almost never frag it's actually quite the contrary i get fragged.
              Do you have online?

Comment

Working...
              X