Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ace and im happy you pay for a server, ive played many games on it, me and drokun had good duels earlier on it. But at the same time taking 2 people that you wanted in your clan, (me and crow) and that you have been friends with and then put us in the middle of all this and makes me and crow get ****** at you and tri is way worse then seeing noobs go by one after the other. Us long term players need to stick together and right now you cause this, not us, not Deadaim, just you, like Crow also stated if you wanted a match this bad why didnt you just say hey deadaim wanna have a clan match, not that hard bro but now we r ****** at you and possibly xerxes and penguin when we were all cool on our NON CLAN MATCH THE OTHER NIGHT, im sorry i hit caps.

Comment

Originally posted by Ace111 View Post
      Do you think your good for the community?
      You came into CTF the other day and complained "noob this noob that"
      do you think that is a welcome wagon to new players?

I do my part to make this community better

1. I pay for a sever for everyone to use in duels and clan matches

2. I left tRi to form tOp in an effort to make more clan competition. That was very hard for me because I am good friends with all tRi members.
      3. I make efforts to get the community together by putting together tournaments.
      4. I am very nice to new players and show them around CTF

So don't tell me I'm bad for the community . The only people I don't get along with are people that make the new players not feel welcome.

I rented a server for a month before midnightgaming.net had to take them down to a server upgrade issue, but you didnt see me bragging about it.

you didnt leave tri to form top to create more competetion, lol acctually far from the truth, you left tri to form top because you couldnt handle xerxes bossing you around, and that came out of your mouth, but its nice to see you attempted to flip it from an incredibly selfish babyish truth, to some heroic deed of yours that you did in an attempt to bolster the community. LOL wow

Comment

Originally posted by Ace111 View Post
        wow - you got me there. I just can't match wits with you.
        im surprised you even know what wit is, you have NONE

Comment

Originally posted by Ace111
          Xerxes doesn't boss anyone around thats a pathetic lie.
          im not saying he does, but since when did someone acctually have to do something for you to get upset? its not a lie, thats why you left, i doubt he even did anything you just have issues.

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
            You know I clearly remember you telling me why you left tri, oh thats right because you said xerxes was running his mouth all the time acting like he runs the show and you couldnt take it so you made TOP, now your kissing their a$$, hhmm
            pls read above, then stfu

Comment

Originally posted by ~MISKELL~ View Post
              Sounds like a clan match just needs to happen. I actually hope this time Ace you have everyone in your clan that is playing and stays to play instead of bringing someone in better after the first match of loosing. Reminds me of that TDM, We won the first one, you guys won the second one, then the last one took forever cause you said you aint a TDmer so you wanted Trendy to come in, for the fact you knew you might loose. I still remember all that very clealy in early December so all im saying is when you play qm dont be switching members between matches to work out to your advantage.

I dont know how many times I gotta tell you the M O T H E R F * C K I N match was set up 3 weeks ago, go ask team iAM, i was in there clan 2 weeks ago. Your still strating sh*t huh.
              You know I clearly remember you telling me why you left tri, oh thats right because you said xerxes was running his mouth all the time acting like he runs the show and you couldnt take it so you made TOP, now your kissing their a$$, hhmm
              u know i thought i just stated that, lol

Comment

Xerxes doesn't boss anyone around thats a pathetic lie . I asked him to take over the leadership.
                Did you offer your server to the community for clan matches?
                yes ace, plenty of clan matches were played on my server. and my server was always availble to the community, there were times i went to use the top server (which i had admin access too) and it was just OFF, manual shut off, not for any other reason the ace didnt want his server up, id turn it back on. maybe thats why you changed the password

Comment

let me quote this from his pointless thread that he started something i said that he has not responded to """""""incremental is correct foo me and him were in iAM when we made that match so thats also saying that we gave iAM a lost does that make sence absolutely f*cking not """""""

Comment

I'm calling a truce

Comment

okay, truce is fine but understand this.

its really unfair you did this in the first place, we have not said 1 bad thing about top since our match and you are purposely trying to spread a lie that you know is a lie.

just admit that this was a lie and truce

and im not trying to humilate you by any means, i just think it needs to be cleared up before we can forget about this

Comment

that comment wasnt even direct at you, anyone whos been paying attention should know that was directed at tWc, they talked so much **** then dissapeared.

the point is theres better ways to get your point across then lie, and drag 3 clans into a beef

Comment

Ok you found something that will get under my skin.
                          THAT IS NOT THE REASON I LEFT TRI.

I swear on a bible that it was to make the community stronger.
                          ok, well, lets end this, ill take your word for that.

you should man up and set the record straight tho, whatever beef you have with me theres no reason to cause beef with so many people

Comment

Too many flames. Closed.

Comment

Working...
                            X