• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    irc.gameradius.org

#ut3tdm #ut3ctf

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I like it, though it makes it very obvious how huge the sniper hitboxes are on the xbox, and I gotta get used to this k/m setup. (AKA I suck at it)

Weren't there irc channels to find games or something?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Drokun View Post
    I just played my first online game on PC :]

Anyway I'd like to have some [Eu] people to play with, so feel free to send a friends request if you play a lot of duel or CTF.
    TDM's good too.
    So what do you think of the PC version?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I just played my first online game on PC :]

Anyway I'd like to have some [Eu] people to play with, so feel free to send a friends request if you play a lot of duel or CTF.
    TDM's good too.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by DEATH_MONSTER View Post
    u improved a lot since ur first montage man u use instagib a lot more than u did un the first one
    I just played a lot longer till I good some nicer kills, and hardly ever play InstaGib, can't find servers for it on xbox.

Originally posted by «MechikTåj» View Post
    Wow! Some of those kills are awesome! I loved the telefrag at 0:54 and the crush at 2:43 (wasn't staged, was it? ) Cool song too. What is called?
    No staged kills ^^

Song Rob Dougan - Chateau

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post
    Some sweet kills in there. How did you end up -2 - 7 in that deck match midway through?
    shhh!
    Meh, you try playing LeX is Fn A on his american host on a map he's been playing since UT99, lol.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Very nice vid

Wow! Some of those kills are awesome! I loved the telefrag at 0:54 and the crush at 2:43 (wasn't staged, was it? ) Cool song too. What is called?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    u improved a lot since ur first montage man u use instagib a lot more than u did un the first one

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Some sweet kills in there. How did you end up -2 - 7 in that deck match midway through?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I have all versions now :P
    Gonna spend time into other stuff now though, and when playing it'll probably be either xbox with my clan or PC version.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    good montage u only play 360 right

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Another xbox montage

Another xbox montage

I wanted to try making a vid myself, so here it is :]

Vimeo link
    YouTube link

I recommend watching the vimeo one if you can, better quality.
    You can also find an older montage there.

Rate and comment people?

Also, what do you pc people think of it?
    I recently got my copy of the PC version (mainly for the editor) so I'll be playing that as well soon.
    Tips etc are welcome, both on my playing as on the editing (which isn't that good at some parts..).
Working...
X