How do i set my 360 pad to wall jump[PC]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i set my 360 pad to wall jump[PC]

What i want to do is play pc unreal on my 360 controller with the jumping dodging and wall jumping exactly like the 360/ps3 versions are. I have the controller working perfect on game but the jumping is still in pc mode.

Is there anyway for my to change this or is this the type of thing that requires a mod to make it like the console version?

ask sincreator, unless he's read this. he's a pod user, maybe he can set this straight for you...

Comment

I think I remember something called 'SmartJump' or something like that in the .ini file. That might be what you're looking for. You'll need to create/edit a bind for it.

Comment

This would be a god-send if it worked, double tapping with an analogue stick is a pain (to say the least)

Comment

Originally posted by AcidVenom View Post
          I think I remember something called 'SmartJump' or something like that in the .ini file. That might be what you're looking for. You'll need to create/edit a bind for it.
          cool , if any of u talk to sin b4 me tell him to msg me on xbl live cuz i need the info to reinstall vent to his server too.

Comment

Working...
          X