An Undocumented Feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

An Undocumented Feature

I used to wonder why I'd sometimes get stuck in crouch mode, but I recently figured it out.

It seems that you can toggle crouch on and off by double tapping the crouch key.

Not particularly useful, but still good to know about!

well its useful, you can stand crouch and you have an hand free

Comment

Originally posted by nthexwn View Post
      I used to wonder why I'd sometimes get stuck in crouch mode, but I recently figured it out.

It seems that you can toggle crouch on and off by double tapping the crouch key.

Not particularly useful, but still good to know about!
      i found that by mistake two days ago, its a neat feature and could be used for many snipers but for me when i found it i got my *** killed Lol. It sucked but i guess its useful to the right people!!

Comment

Yeah I don't use crouch too often and I prefer to snipe while running (or flying through the air), but it might work out nicely for slower playing styles on the vehicle levels and such

Comment

the crouch toggle used to get stuck on the hoverboard and manta. if you'd enter a manta crouched, you couldn't make the manta jump.
          or maybe i couldn't.
          or i could be wrong.
          and then as i crouch, i don't fall to my death as soon as i would if i were not coruching.

Comment

If you crouch while an elevator is going up the elevator will go down.

Comment

Really?

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
                If you crouch while an elevator is going up the elevator will go down.
                Elevators will descend if you so much as look at them funny while going up.

Comment

I found this back when the demo first came out.

Comment

Originally posted by Apathy View Post
                    I found this back when the demo first came out.
                    Me too, I wish they'd remove it as it's pointless, and can get you killed.

Comment

Working...
                    X