Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does Quickpick work?

When I type in showquickpick i get this
    [screenshot]http://i259.photobucket.com/albums/hh305/HideInLight/Quickpick.jpg[/screenshot]

How do you use it? How does it work?

It's used a lot on the Ps3 and xbox versions, too quickly swap weapons > PC version can just use the numbers and be fast.
    I dunno how it works on PC.

Comment

not a console user but i suppose you can select a weapon with the joystick thing on the controller or something like that. if you have a joystick or whatever kind of game controller for your pc, try it out

Comment

I've seen menus like that on other games. In those you would hold mouse three(scroll wheel) and it would pop up and freeze your mouse look. With the mouse the direction you went highlighted the choice on the wheel. The cool thing is that you can still be moving( and dodging).

Was it funtional?

Comment

Originally posted by Darthdrewmungus View Post
          I've seen menus like that on other games. In those you would hold mouse three(scroll wheel) and it would pop up and freeze your mouse look. With the mouse the direction you went highlighted the choice on the wheel. The cool thing is that you can still be moving( and dodging).

Was it funtional?
          Unfortunately it doesn't work like that, would of been cool though. Would free up a lot of buttons.

Open console and type this in the folowing:
          setbind middlemousebutton gba_WeaponPicker
          It assigns it to your middlemousebutton for the duration of the match.

Don't have a supported gamepad to try it out, but it'll help if someone tells me which buttons they use on the gamepad to make this thing work.

Comment

Working...
          X