Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How do i download and add new maps to ut3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do i download and add new maps to ut3?

When i download a map i dont know where to put it.

Put everything in C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC

If the folders dont exist just create them.

Comment

Originally posted by nkvd3941 View Post
      Put everything in C:\Documents and Settings\*username*\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC

If the folders dont exist just create them.
      that doesnt seem to work

Comment

when youre at cookedPC put the maps in *Custommaps* if that folder doesn't exist create it

Comment

I tried doing the same wouldn't work just follow the advice given and tweak a few things like mine:

C:\Documents and Settings\_username_\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC\CustomMaps

Comment

Originally posted by marketpantry View Post
            that doesnt seem to work
            I assume u have substituted *username* for user actual user name. Just drop everything into the
            "C:\Documents and Settings\DuncanToms\My Documents\My Games\Unreal Tournament 3\UTGame\Published\CookedPC" folder and it should work fine.

The utility in my signature is based on this premise, when extracting from the cache.

Comment

Alternatively get the UT3 Tweaker in my signature all you need to do is download the zip files which contain maps in to the tweaker folder and just click install.. it will do the rest for you

Comment

Working...
              X