X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by JD8 View Post
    The same way you become Raptor, duh.
    Every time I see a topic with manta in it I think of that , it has to be the ultimate noobish nOOb question of all time hehe!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    How you become Manta?
    The same way you become Raptor, duh.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Sos u just made that thread so full of win!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Thanks

thanks for the replies

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by bclagge View Post
    How you become Manta?
    qft

Leave a comment:

• replied
    How you become Manta?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Just like oldskool said, you just have to go backwards and constantly turning in one direction while performing a jump. Its really easy if you just give it a shot more than once. I hope epic takes care of this abusive behaviour as i do believe this is not what epic intended.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Its probably the manta glitch or the corkscrew as some people call it. If you drive amanta backwards and turn while jumping with it u can fly up in the air.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Masklin View Post
    It can be done with Stinger alt fire or the midroad rails on suspense. Other than that it's probably just statistical abnormalities.
    or with the piston alt fire, but it can be even a bug, i don't remember how it works, you should go back and spiral or something like that
    you ahould be able to find a video on internet althought its not recommended to do it, can **** some people off

Leave a comment:

• replied
    stinger?

never realised that u could select stinger whilst in a manta?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Manta

Both times he/she did it was on suspence map, and the manta was in the water next to the redeemer and on the grass ramp

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It can be done with Stinger alt fire or the midroad rails on suspense. Other than that it's probably just statistical abnormalities.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Manta

Manta

Saw a manta spiral up as high as a raptor the other day. anybody know how that was done??
Working...
X