Headshots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Headshots

Can you survive a headshot if your HP is above 140? I just heard this, but is it true? I thought headshot was instakill, NO matter what (except for the helmet).

Thanks.

you can survive if you have above 140 hp for sure, but i don't remember if a belt is needed

Comment

Sniper shot is 70 damage, headshot is double. So yes, over 140 health (or health w/ enough armor) means you will survive a head-shot. Unless the opponent has damage amp, then you need over 280. This is possible because you can have up to 199 hp, 180 armor.

edit: Off topic - this is often the reason newbies think skilled players are cheating, as you can take 3 rockets to the face and survive, if you're stacked enough.

Comment

Can't believe I found out about this today, lol.

Comment

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
          Sniper shot is 70 damage, headshot is double. So yes, over 140 health (or health w/ enough armor) means you will survive a head-shot. Unless the opponent has damage amp, then you need over 280. This is possible because you can have up to 199 hp, 180 armor.

edit: Off topic - this is often the reason newbies think skilled players are cheating, as you can take 3 rockets to the face and survive, if you're stacked enough.
          200 armor =)

Comment

Lots of people don't know that the link secondary has lockdown, or that you only need to subtract 5 seconds from the timer when the belt is taken to find out when it's going to respawn next. There are dozens of little nuances that you can take advantage of to become a better player.

Originally posted by god smack View Post
            200 armor =)
            Oh ****, you're right. Oops.

Comment

Working...
            X