This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

servers

I'm just wondering, is there enough players to justify me buying this game now? I loved ut2004 and I only didn't get UT3 because my PC wasn't good enough. It is now, however, but I'm just wondering, how active is the (euro) community (on the PC)?

well there's always at least 1 server for each gametype with a good player count. many people say all the servers are empty but they are not. there are always some servers with decent player count. it's never empty everywhere

but new players are always welcome, the more the better

Comment

I still have to go online and not find a couple of populated servers for each of the stock gametypes (with the exception of CTF and when its 5am), so I think its enough players to go around

Comment

add your self to the player count

Comment

and, regardless of game type, if i go lurk some empty server somewhere, shisnos show up within a match or two, while i run around and try to relearn how to move effectivly.

Comment

Join us on the euro-Warfare-Servers in the evening. Usually there are 5 more or less full servers available (counting Warfare only), plus quite a lot in other game types.

Comment

Working...
            X