Your weakest point

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hehe, nice thread indeed.

Earlier my weakest point was getting killed with the shock combo, but I am better at it now. You easily can confuse them combo freaks by coming close, they have to switch weapons then.

Kamikaze Rocket Jump (see above) is pretty useful if you realize that you can't beat someone with your low health or if you are on a somehow worse situation to your opponent. So I wouldn't say it's a noob move. After all your opponent is down additionally, before he got you.

Camping Tanks or Benders are no big problem if you are in a Viper (Manta isn't bad at it too).

But I won't give you more tipps, I enjoy being a good player too much, if everybody would know my tactics I would probably be much worse.

But a really weak spot of me is the chat. Gosh I don't need to read or say "gg, gg, gg, gg, gg, gg" after every match! You even get it if the match was the worst you ever played. Oh my....
    And then a lot of players like to annoy others by calling them noobs or similiar bad. "Noob, gg, lag and server" are the most used words I bet. - Sometimes I wish I could disable the bloody chat and enjoy just playing.

Comment

Originally posted by Ka6uki View Post
      "Noob, gg, lag and server" are the most used words I bet. - Sometimes I wish I could disable the bloody chat and enjoy just playing.
      Think you forgot "teams"

Comment

True
        Btw, my ingame name is Kamanojaku, I think we met sometime demoniac. *waves*

Comment

Yeah, heya =)

Comment

is it a weakness to want to join the match on the losing team? because i've been known to do that.

Comment

Working...
            X