DeDiCaTeD DueL SeRvEr Ps3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeDiCaTeD DueL SeRvEr Ps3

ShoutOut too all tha ppl that played on the dedicated duel server tonight. From what i heard it played smoothly so i'll throw up anotha one tomorrow after work sometime. 10Mins 10Frags All Maps Vote 6 person limit? Holla

What it is DoD420?

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
      What it is DoD420?
      Dedicated server 420 lol, been throwin a few up too see how many ppl it could hold without lag and gettin some feedback to what settings to put it on for different modes. Hosted Dm and tm dm tonight. Havent had a nice battle wit u lately you're always fierce competition. Good luck wit ya car homie hit me up sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420 View Post
        ...been throwin a few up too see how many ppl it could hold without lag and gettin some feedback to what settings to put it on for different modes...
        Well, you figure if our usual 5 vs 5 runs fine, running a dedicated should yield good results with 12-14 players.

Comment

DoD420, if you get a clan rolling, let me try out, id follow you to the depths of hell!

Comment

Originally posted by tWcLUNCHY View Post
            DoD420, if you get a clan rolling, let me try out, id follow you to the depths of hell!
            I thought you were in Twc? If that's not tha case and u aint bull****tin me hit me up on pSn anytime bro.

Comment

sweet now i get back into dueling once i get a tv i will see u then

Comment

Personally, the server ran smooth for me. there were a couple of times when i ran into "lag spikes" and couldn't move, but overall, very decent. You should put it again sometime. =)

Comment

Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420 View Post
                  ShoutOut too all tha ppl that played on the dedicated duel server tonight. From what i heard it played smoothly so i'll throw up anotha one tomorrow after work sometime. 10Mins 10Frags All Maps Vote 6 person limit? Holla
                  Yeah it was good for me to DOD420, which usually is since we only live just a few hours apart, lol. Anyways from everyone I talked to they thought it was fine. Lookin tords some more games with ya bro.

Comment

Working...
                  X