UT Strategy Wiki Updated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

UT Strategy Wiki Updated!

The UT Stategy Wiki (http://utwiki.cyberrock.net) has been updated.

UT Strategy Wiki is a user contribution project with the primary goal of providing articles for the Unreal series games. The primary feature is the Strategy project, who's goal is to provide strategy for playing Unreal games.

Please come by and share your thoughts on strategies for using weapons, for certain Maps, or whatever.

Whether you are new to Unreal or already an experienced member of the community, please help the other members of the Unreal community by adding and improving content on the UT Strategy Wiki.

Thanks!!

Yo mate ...

content can not be viewed - as only Sysops can access it ...

Comment

Originally posted by Haley[ACS] View Post
      Yo mate ...

content can not be viewed - as only Sysops can access it ...
      Same here.

Comment

Are you talking about this error:
        Permission error
        From UT Strategy Wiki
        Jump to: navigation, search
        You do not have permission to do that, for the following reason:
        The action you have requested is limited to users in one of the groups user, Sysops.
        If so, this means you have to create a user account and login to edit pages, or add pages that don't yet exist.

...or are you refering to something else. I verified I could view all the existing content without being logged in...

Comment

You also get that error whenever you try to view any content.

Comment

Originally posted by shombowhore View Post
            You also get that error whenever you try to view any content.
            Are you sure you aren't viewing content that doesn't exist yet? The default scheme is red links are to pages that don't exist, and blue links are to pages that do exist...

Comment

I had a couple of friends of mine verify they can see the existing content. Of course, not all the pages are populated as of yet, and you must create an account and login to add new content, or to update existing content...

/homer

Comment

Working...
              X