Centerview?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Well that sucks, I can't understand why the UI is so limited.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I finally think I figured out why it doesn't work. At work and have school later tonight, so I can't check on it.

In one of the .ini files I remember seeing a section that listed the commands at the bottom beside the UTInput.ini ones. It looked something like this:

[CenterView]
    Command=onpress level view...
    bRemovePC=1
    bRemove360=1
    bRemovePS=0

Can't remember exactly what it was like, but there was a bunch of commands with the 'bRemove' under them. I think if you can find it and change the '1' to '0' and add a 'Centerview' command to the UTImput.ini, it will work. I'll try it later tonight and let you know how it goes.

*EDIT* - I found it and fooled around with them. No luck. The sections I saw about the 'CenterView' were for adding 2 options to you settings under your 'Input' tab. One is 'Centerview Walking' and the other was 'Centerview Vehicle' neither of them worked after enabling them. Sorry.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Centerview?

Centerview?

How do I bind a key to it, I have UT3 Tweaker & edited that lint in the utinput file, but it didn't work. Why did we not get a PC ui for a PC game anyway....
Working...
X