• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by jomi294 View Post
    Rofl. Warfare players.
    Excuse me, ROFL why?

Every time I look at the rating system and some players included in the top 100, it just proves the fact that this system is joke. It is so flawed it becomes funny. In any case some players there truly have skills but other are just campers, mono style players (only do the same thing over and over again), and of course the time spent playing is also a big key. All do respect to some of the clan players that have quality most on the list are not as good as the list depicts. Some of us still have to live a real life so we can't spend 5 hr a day like some people on this list.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by i_hax View Post
    ...and the real top 10 players could rape anyone on that list.
    Rofl. Warfare players.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Yes, my point exactly

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Indeed.

I wish the stats system would just go away. I'm glad that the mains erver I play on doesn't record stats.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
    You'll notice that the top 10 ranked players are all Warfare players, and nothing else.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Stats aren't even worth checking. Not only do they fail to properly record many awards, but they don't show how skilled you are in comparison to other players. You'll notice that the top 10 ranked players are all Warfare players, and nothing else. I haven't bothered to check my stats in about five months. Rather just play online

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Er? People still use Enemydown? That thing hasn't recorded my stats for months.

Wish I could remember that site that does record all stats, pure server or not.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Dfb's stats are still being worked on I presume. When the turrets section of the individual stats pages works it'll be near completion. Keep up the good work. I haven't checked in a while, but the last I looked, the ratio in the weapons page was calculated using (kills with weapon)/(deaths by weapon) instead of (kills with weapon)/(deaths by weapon + suicides with weapon). That is, suicides were neglected in the calculation of the ratios in the weapons page. It's a minor issue but I felt that I should let the people work on the stats know so that they can change it if they the need to.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It would be amazing if whoever is making these databases had a system for giving achievement badges.

I'm sure we could come up with some good ones as a community.

what would be good would be a way to compare what you do to other players in term of activity per hour, and you'd have a dynamic profile of playing style rather than get 15 headshots in 3 games as a profile style.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    the guy that amde utstatsdb is working on a new one for ut3 dunno when its going to be released

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cant i just go to community, and then check the leaderboards, and then perhaps filter those results by server type (pure or custom) or maybe i could look them up as for top rank,myself(player),centered around myself(player), or myself(player and friends...?

hey wait, i can...
    but i like enemy down and dfb a bit more. but alas, not from within game...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    1- Maybe you don't want to wait for the game to launch when you just want to check the ranking of someone.

2- All the information (weapons stats, awards etc.) is not available ingame

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
    Why can't you check them in-game?
    Is an excellent question.......

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Isn't there a more official website ? Like there was for that game made by Epic software some time ago, it was called UT2004 if I remember correctly :-P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Why can't you check them in-game?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X