How Do u Check UT3's PC stats?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How Do u Check UT3's PC stats?

yea, i jus t got it, and i was wondering how can i check my stats? (kills ect)

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=113136423 These are my stats. Just search for your user name, and your stats will come up.

Comment

Here are 2 places, just put the name your looking for in the search box

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3search.php

http://www.dfbutclan.com/modules.php...rver_Stats_ut3

These are just search engines that query the database at GameSPY. So, if they do not work all the time, blame GameSPY.

Comment

Better link for dFb stats page: http://www.dfbgaming.com/ut3_stats/

Comment

Why can't you check them in-game?

Comment

Isn't there a more official website ? Like there was for that game made by Epic software some time ago, it was called UT2004 if I remember correctly :-P

Comment

Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
              Why can't you check them in-game?
              Is an excellent question.......

Comment

1- Maybe you don't want to wait for the game to launch when you just want to check the ranking of someone.

2- All the information (weapons stats, awards etc.) is not available ingame

Comment

cant i just go to community, and then check the leaderboards, and then perhaps filter those results by server type (pure or custom) or maybe i could look them up as for top rank,myself(player),centered around myself(player), or myself(player and friends...?

hey wait, i can...
                  but i like enemy down and dfb a bit more. but alas, not from within game...

Comment

the guy that amde utstatsdb is working on a new one for ut3 dunno when its going to be released

Comment

It would be amazing if whoever is making these databases had a system for giving achievement badges.

I'm sure we could come up with some good ones as a community.

what would be good would be a way to compare what you do to other players in term of activity per hour, and you'd have a dynamic profile of playing style rather than get 15 headshots in 3 games as a profile style.

Comment

Dfb's stats are still being worked on I presume. When the turrets section of the individual stats pages works it'll be near completion. Keep up the good work. I haven't checked in a while, but the last I looked, the ratio in the weapons page was calculated using (kills with weapon)/(deaths by weapon) instead of (kills with weapon)/(deaths by weapon + suicides with weapon). That is, suicides were neglected in the calculation of the ratios in the weapons page. It's a minor issue but I felt that I should let the people work on the stats know so that they can change it if they the need to.

Comment

Er? People still use Enemydown? That thing hasn't recorded my stats for months.

Wish I could remember that site that does record all stats, pure server or not.

Comment

Stats aren't even worth checking. Not only do they fail to properly record many awards, but they don't show how skilled you are in comparison to other players. You'll notice that the top 10 ranked players are all Warfare players, and nothing else. I haven't bothered to check my stats in about five months. Rather just play online

Comment

Originally posted by ZzyzX View Post
                              You'll notice that the top 10 ranked players are all Warfare players, and nothing else.
                              ...and the real top 10 players could rape anyone on that list.

Comment

Working...
                              X