Duel servers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Duel servers

Is it possible for Midway to host maybe 1-2 dedicated duel servers for PS3? I know duel isn't the most popular gametype, but it is really annoying for us to deal with host advantage all of the time. Thanks.

I too would like to see more dedicated midway servers for duels. at least two or three.

Comment

There's definitely a lot more eu duelers than there are U.S duelers, and it's hard to get a fair game going with insane lag from both sides. and also, i heard a rumor that some of the midway creators came and dueled a few well known players. is it possible to get a match going with you guys?

Comment

I whant Duel servers too but for xboxlive ,, best would be survival 6-8 players 15 min no frag limit and all maps

Comment

yea one survival midway and then one normal duel midway. duel is the one mode where host matters the most

Comment

duel servers sound pretty awesome

Comment

yea yt3rnal ryte tho host advantage is a ***** specially in duel dm can deal wit it but 1v1 host has betr advantage... midway servers wuld stop most the lag excuses unless sum1 jus has a shyty connection

Comment

plz do add duel servers for the PS3 it would make it easier to duel ppl witout host advantage. y not a few.

Comment

What is tha best time to throw up a Dedicated duel server i could do it while i'm sleepin or while i'm at work. Hit me up on pSn or here wit a time and settings.

Comment

Yo Do_Or_Die_420, i think that everyone would appreciate it if u set up a dedicated for us. as far as peak hours for duelers? i guess between 4:00 and 9:00 p.m.

Comment

Originally posted by YT3RnaL View Post
                      Yo Do_Or_Die_420, i think that everyone would appreciate it if u set up a dedicated for us. as far as peak hours for duelers? i guess between 4:00 and 9:00 p.m.
                      I'll throw 1 up during 1 of these upcoming days after i get off work. Probably be up from 6pm central till 10 or 11 pm central. Thinkin about hostin Password to enter 4 or 5 players on server ten minutes ten frags limit. Any other suggestions holla or hit me up on pSn do_or_die_420. After some feedback on how ping is and how it played or any other suggestions maybe throw 1 up with a little regularity.

Comment

Working...
                      X