UT3 - PS3 - Player Card -Triangle Button -

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Yeah kinda expected that when posted the thread. Anyways, hope we hear from Epic soon. Thanks for replying mate!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    In that case I announce myself well and truly stumped.

You'll have to wait for someone else to answer your question, but I doubt an answer will be forthcoming. No-one seems to knows what it is.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi, thanks for your reply.

There's no information displayed in other ppl's "Player Card". You can send/read messages under the Message Screen located in the Community Option.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I think the Player Card allows you to send messages and friend invites to other players. Since neither of these would work with yourself, your own player card is blank.

At least, I think it is on the PC. I don't know if the PS3/XBox allow it too. Try looking at someone else's card, see if there's something there.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic UT3 - PS3 - Player Card -Triangle Button -

UT3 - PS3 - Player Card -Triangle Button -

I have had UT3 on the PS3 since it was released on the UK (also have the PC version) and ever since I noticed under the Leaderboard and Stats screen the option to display "Player Card", this can be accessed by pressing triangle button. But ever since it was released this page has been blank.

I assume Epic had some plans maybe to track/display stats and in-game awards on this page. But now I wonder if this feature will ever be used on UT3 PS3? It would be nice to hear news of an upcoming update, to add features as well the standard bug fix, specially now that the 360 version has been released and Epic is not fully concentrated on that ( assuming that's how it works). I like UT for what it is and I wouldn't like them to change the game by adding XP points for a progressive rank. But a reward system would be nice, an icon-like image that display certain rewards from what its already added in the game, i.e, First Blood, Multi Kill, Top Gun, Rocket Scientist, etc, etc. It would also be nice if this screen was to display the current selected character, similar to UT2004. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bad-mouthing Epic or anything, I just was expecting a little bit more support.

I haven't got a change to play the 360 version so I don't know if that's included. Could anyone please confirm ?

Thanks
Working...
X