SMP Is Recruiting! PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    we got practice 2marrow at 10:00pm EST..

to those i have talked to.. try and be on..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Do_Or_Die_420 View Post
    What do RIvers Rest and Ghost think about that idea? I think we should have a voice chat and see what's good.
    guess we need to call a conference and see what we can do to arrange this type of team.. =)

been brewing for a while maybe we can get it done..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    let me talk to bloodraged when i get a new tv and see if he still wants to revive HGM if not i will join this is willisasmith by the way

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I'd like some team games! But I play key/mouse servers. That kosher?
    I play more dm/tdm than others but like em all. and I'm good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What do RIvers Rest and Ghost think about that idea? I think we should have a voice chat and see what's good.
    please do! let me know whats up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
    You'll easily be one of the best overall teams (In every gamemode) on PSP if you guys pick up REST, Do or Die, J_Rivers and Ghost

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SMP_TheProdigy View Post
    we are still lookin,, got alot of replies, we will be playin tonight and thurs at 10:00pm EST so add me on PSN and i will give u pw for are room.. so we can see whats up..
    You'll easily be one of the best overall teams (In every gamemode) on PSP if you guys pick up REST, Do or Die, J_Rivers and Ghost

Leave a comment:

• replied
    we are still lookin,, got alot of replies, we will be playin tonight and thurs at 10:00pm EST so add me on PSN and i will give u pw for are room.. so we can see whats up..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Can i join you guys

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I agree Ghost Smp is trying to establish a solid foundation and i'm still torn on whether to join or not. If ghost and rivers were too join i wouldnt be far behind...

that will be a killer Team Death Match team we will have...on any game mode...as a matter of fact.... : )

Leave a comment:

• replied
    umm im willen to try, I just don't know how dedicated I can be because of my hepatitus A, and when my liver heals I have to get a full time job so I can get my diploma. But I am an okay player, depending on the ping.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    yea.. and we would love to have u guys.. would be a great help to the team and a step in the right direction.. we are tryin to get to the level of the best.. but it takes time and work.. and right now.. we are ready to put in work.. so.. i appreciate the comments.. and maybe it can get further in the future but we will be here.. so jus get at me..

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by GhostofalucarD View Post
    lol I love the commitment your mates are showing, wanting to joing all over again. At the moment I kinda like being aloner but I am missing those long chaotic edge of your seat clan battles that leave your hands sore yet wanting more. Lots to take into consideration, until then always be darkly dreaming.
    I agree Ghost Smp is trying to establish a solid foundation and i'm still torn on whether to join or not. If ghost and rivers were too join i wouldnt be far behind...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol I love the commitment your mates are showing, wanting to joing all over again. At the moment I kinda like being aloner but I am missing those long chaotic edge of your seat clan battles that leave your hands sore yet wanting more. Lots to take into consideration, until then always be darkly dreaming.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    cool.. we will be here for ya..

Leave a comment:

Working...
X