SMP Is Recruiting! PS3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SMP Is Recruiting! PS3

hello all.. to the people out there that have seen us, or are interested in a clan, SMP is now looking for 3 new members.. (vctf, warfare, and dm/tdm) we are a fun team who is looking for someone who can have fun and bring skill to the game.. WE need theses players soon so we can get to the training we have planed..

are normal week day meets are tues and thurs at 10:30EST but we don't hold the meets as a must.. there are SMP players on almost at all times.. so we can fill each other in on the meetings.. My team is having alot of fun in the clan and wants to take it to the next level.. you can check out are site.. or send me a PM..

we can work around your play time, so dont think if u cant make the meet days we are not interested...

thanks everyone..

-Prodigy

to be the best u gotta beat the best and to beat the best you gotta be the best. at least thats my goal for being on the team. looking forward to stepping it up a couple of notches. lets do this!!!

Comment

Yo I wanna try out..

Im a decent player..... : )

Comment

hey can i join

Comment

hummm.. ...........

Comment

can I join too?!? I'm not great, but I'm always willing to do what it takes to help out and learn new things.

Comment

come on people.. we really need to look ..

Comment

jk guys, when are we gonna battle again? You guys arent interested in the GOW_Showndown? If you havent seen it ckeck it out here: http://www.ut3gow.com/GOWSHOWDOWN

Comment

Sup SMP Team!!!! So when are you going to need me to play? When your not playing with those that need mic aways on..And can have mouse on... Just hit me up when you do. You know I have been there everytime so let me know...

Comment

jus keep checkin the site..

Comment

I'll be back soon, I gotta get myself into a clan.

Comment

cool.. we will be here for ya..

Comment

lol I love the commitment your mates are showing, wanting to joing all over again. At the moment I kinda like being aloner but I am missing those long chaotic edge of your seat clan battles that leave your hands sore yet wanting more. Lots to take into consideration, until then always be darkly dreaming.

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofalucarD View Post
                            lol I love the commitment your mates are showing, wanting to joing all over again. At the moment I kinda like being aloner but I am missing those long chaotic edge of your seat clan battles that leave your hands sore yet wanting more. Lots to take into consideration, until then always be darkly dreaming.
                            I agree Ghost Smp is trying to establish a solid foundation and i'm still torn on whether to join or not. If ghost and rivers were too join i wouldnt be far behind...

Comment

yea.. and we would love to have u guys.. would be a great help to the team and a step in the right direction.. we are tryin to get to the level of the best.. but it takes time and work.. and right now.. we are ready to put in work.. so.. i appreciate the comments.. and maybe it can get further in the future but we will be here.. so jus get at me..

Comment

Working...
                              X