Umod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Umod

Could this function (?) be brought back ? It'd make alot easier for people to install mods/mutators/voicepacks/whatever. In the original UT this function made installing additions much more simple.

And it'd be especially useful as the folder structured has been so messed up (UT3 places itself on two hard drives for me [D for game and C for not sure what (additional content mostly, i guess)]).

Just a thought though, as i doubt that you'd make the folder structure in the original.

have a look at the tweaker

Comment

Originally posted by Autumn Fox View Post
      And it'd be especially useful as the folder structured has been so messed up (UT3 places itself on two hard drives for me [D for game and C for not sure what (additional content mostly, i guess)]).
      Think its stock content only on (in your case) D and custom content + configs on the C (its some new windows standard or something).

if you add -nohomedir to the shortcut you can have everything on your D drive, you just have to move all the stuff in C (if you want to keep it) to your ut3 D folder

Comment

@Brad.G: Thanks for the tip. Will check it out.

@FourEyes: Wait a sec. If i add D:\...\UT3.exe -nohomedir and move all files from "My Documents" to UT3 game folder, it'll work ? Cool. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Working...
        X