Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by *il_beppe* View Post
    it didn't recognize the login name. :/
    Same thing here. No idea where my profile's login went since it's working inside of the game game and untraceable from outside. No UpdateAccount results, no known GSID credentials, nothing.

Could GS or Epic care to comment the situation, because it's becoming re-e-e-e-ally frustrating? It's your future face, guys, just think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bersy View Post

Having said this, I agree that GS just needs to go.

Originally posted by Flak View Post
      Bersy is correct.

http://gamespyid.com
      EDIT: Maybe I should read a thread to the end before I reply? Still, with the numb0r of people who agree with me, maybe I still have a point :-)

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
        EDIT: Maybe I should read a thread to the end before I reply? Still, with the numb0r of people who agree with me, maybe I still have a point :-)
        demoniac, you're really funny guy, did you know that?
        What is in the last posts did confuse you? I guess there is clearly written: "no GSID accounts is answering to my question". Try to apply your advice to yourself and, actually, read the stuff people are writing.

But, since I'm a such good fella, I'll help you bear with it: I said, that I am personally have NO records in GS database, which are linked to my UT3 profile. Previous poster said the same. UT3 profile's name I'm currently using is NOT recognized by GSID as valid one while I'm using correct password to log in to the GS (I can log in with this password to the game itself but not to the GSID).

So, I have profile's name, which is not GSID's account and I have GDIS's account, which password is not recognized by UT3 itself. I can poke my eyes out re-reading thread again and again, but it's not helping. On the other hand: were we need your sweet sarcastic advice?

Comment

Originally posted by YujiTFD View Post
          lolmuch text
          My only point was it was kinda funny Flak seemed to agree using Gamespy was a bad decision. Nothing was directed at you, dude

Comment

Originally posted by demoniac View Post
            My only point was it was kinda funny Flak seemed to agree using Gamespy was a bad decision. Nothing was directed at you, dude
            My bad as well, peace, brother!
            I'm just so hyped with this silly issue (which shouldn't be happening at all) that it's really hard to keep myself in control. Sometimes I'm leaping into the fray just for the Greater Justice

But seriously: can we, players, do something about it? Negative feedback about GS is all right, but can we really do anything? Or just sit and wait for the next UT to be flawless? Not acting as board of directors here, just desperately curious .

Comment

Working...
            X