• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    IRC #UT3TDM on irc.gameradius.net
    play some 2v2 tdm!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    CTF is a really small gametype on the PC version (far more popular on PS3) vCTF, Warefare, TDM, and DM are far more active. Most servers don't host hugely gamechanging mutators, but there are a few popular custom gametypes like Battle Team/Freezetag Arena (TAM and Freon) and Gelatinor's invasion (Invasion) that you might be interested in picking up.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well u should see 7 people in CTF and there is more team deathmatch,vctf,duel gantalators invasion.(gantalators invasion just gotta install it and search it on the internet as a gametype.

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Finally bought the game

Finally bought the game

I saw that there was a new patch, that addressed the biggest gripe I had (player list) and that direct2drive was selling UT3 for $19 while at my place the stores still sell it for 50euro(which is way to expensive for a game that isn't finished yet) so I bought and downloaded it.

I applied the latest patch and got the map pack.
    Now my question, I'm more interested in playing game types that deviate a lot from the gametypes that come by default with UT3, but I couldn't really find any servers, empty or not, that had any mutators that stood out. I've already set the pure option to any and even no, but it's all basically the same game, with sometimes a no orb, or no superweapon mutator.

Are there any servers with new gametypes, or is it only deathmatch, warfare and ctf ?
    If there is, is there an option I need to change in the ini files to see 'non-default' gametypes, or do I need to keep my own list of servers because the server list just can't display it ?

Also, I bought the game just today and I only see 7 people playing CTF, in the whole server list, does this tend to improve in the weekends or is normal CTF just a dead gametype like DOM in UT2004 is ?
Working...
X