• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this just looks like one big advertisement for some fancy head phones =/

Comment

Originally posted by MrGaMeOvEr View Post
      this just looks like one big advertisement for some fancy head phones =/
      It is, it's a check6/nvidia event so they would obviously be promoting thier products. I'd like to see boots go against this guy though, from what I hear boots is a better duelist than Lex (and probably Terry z but I haven't checked the results for that tournament).

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
        It is, it's a check6/nvidia event so they would obviously be promoting thier products. I'd like to see boots go against this guy though, from what I hear boots is a better duelist than Lex (and probably Terry z but I haven't checked the results for that tournament).
        Terry15 Z defeated Boots FNA in the grand finals for the eBash 1v1 tournament.

http://www.ebash.com/ebashnet/UT3%20...9-2008/UT3.htm

Comment

Originally posted by homie__rot View Post
          Terry15 Z defeated Boots FNA 2-0 in the grand finals for the eBash 1v1 tournament.

http://www.ebash.com/ebashnet/UT3%20...9-2008/UT3.htm
          and? what's your point? this was a pc tournament. and i played terry15 on console. he is moving to pc soon so the roles will be reversed.

Comment

Originally posted by Masklin View Post
            Using caps randomly in the nick is so amazingly gay that I just can't - regardless of his gaming skill - respect or like him even the least bit. Sorry.
            It's not random at all. It's alternating.

Comment

No, this was not a Check 6 Event. This was Nvidia's "Nvision 2008" which is also partnered with ESWC (Electronic Sports World Cup) which is the olypmpics of online gaming.

Rafik "Lost-Cauze" Bryant is arguably the best first person shooter in the world. He flew to Nigeria to prove it and smashed Fatal1ty into retirement.

When you get a $100,000 Sponsor contract for winning QuakeCon you can say funny things about how he is on your skill level.

Comment

Originally posted by HunteR_ View Post
                No, this was not a Check 6 Event. This was Nvidia's "Nvision 2008" which is also partnered with ESWC (Electronic Sports World Cup) which is the olypmpics of online gaming.

Rafik "Lost-Cauze" Bryant is arguably the best first person shooter in the world. He flew to Nigeria to prove it and smashed Fatal1ty into retirement.

When you get a $100,000 Sponsor contract for winning QuakeCon you can say funny things about how he is on your skill level.
                Whatever. I'd pwn him in Warfare. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Masklin View Post
                  Using caps randomly in the nick is so amazingly gay that I just can't - regardless of his gaming skill - respect or like him even the least bit. Sorry.
                  I was not aware that typographical nuances could be a reliable indicator of a person's sexuality. You have enlightened me and earned my respect.

Comment

Originally posted by HunteR_ View Post

mmk what i am saying is he is not the best in ut3 in NA. he has played me before and my teammate xDBS. we (mostly xDBS) were the ones preparing him for the tournament while beating the snot out of him getting him used to the mechanics of the game. i respect him as an fps player, i really do. but claiming he's the best in north america (in ut3)because of one tournament is just ignorant

Comment

Congratulations Rafik .

Comment

Originally posted by dd.boots View Post
                        and? what's your point? this was a pc tournament. and i played terry15 on console. he is moving to pc soon so the roles will be reversed.
                        I am not trying to say who is better than who. That was not my point. I was just letting tailsnake know the results since he did not know.

As far as your PC comment goes, I am sure the roles will be reversed too.

Comment

yeah he did win that xbox 360 ut3 tourney.

Comment

Working...
                          X