Active PS3 clans,

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active PS3 clans,

shout out to all Ut3 community...... just wondering what clans currently exist in ps3.....

seems like there have been some new clans forming in ps3 which is very cool........this means stronger ut3 community and more matches of course...

Our clan is Archaic or ARCH ...and we do TDM mostly but will try CTF here and there... trying to get some more matches with other tdm clans though so feel free to post your clan and or challenge..... peace

special shout out 2

ARCH FNG
    ARCH rev jim iggy
    ARCH Firegoat
    ARCH reefer
    ARCH dookie
    ARCH Zades
    ARCH superxmario
    ARCH wha happened

Hey whats up Goldenbear. I responded to your PM but I never got one back. I could probably get enough guys from GOW to get a TDM match and we would try Vctf. We can't get a Warfare match from anyone right now so we figured we'd give other game modes a try. We have 3 dedicated PS3 servers we could use. And if any of your team wants to try Warfare we would mix up are squad with yours and show you guys the ropes. Go to www.ut3gow.com for more info on us. BTW GOW stands for Gods of Warfare. We've been around since February. Had some fun TDMs with you,Dookie and Rev Jim in the past

Comment

tWc is another active PS3 clan, we specialize in Warfare but have the skill and capabilities of branching to other modes, TDM & VCTF especially.

Our active members are:

tWc__COKKENBALLS
      tWc_GardeDElite
      tWc_oWnage
      tWc_OVERDOSE
      tWc_Lunar13
      tWc_Jenny_Telia
      tWc_Slayerfan
      tWc_Woolvie
      tWc_Nightmare

Comment

SMP. we mostly play VCTF and WARFARE. always down to do any other gametype as well as long as other teams venture out and do the same.

SMP_PRODIGY
        SMP_JUDGEDREDD
        SMP_URLORD75
        SMP_MADDoGG
        SMP_TWO_FASE
        SMP_ARKOS
        SMP_D-THANG
        SMP_KAYOTICKILLA
        SMP_TX2KY

Comment

What's up Goldenbear I'm preety sure you have seen us around before we are active in TDM and we just had a math we you guy's last week members are
          Hurricane_Cannon aka Meet_my_cannon22
          Cannon_tsunami13 aka Dacannon2k11
          CannonPrincess
          ButtCannon3000
          DamnCannon
          AbsoluteCannon-
          BloodPitt_Cannon
          Cannon_nemesis
          CannonBot
          CannonHawk
          LethalCannon
          KillaCannon456

Comment

DK is a tdm clan, but we're branching out to vctf and warfare. Our current roster is

DK_PsyChO/Co-leader
            DK_1337Nasty/Co-leader
            DK_UnREaL
            DK_Infamous
            DK_SmokinYaOut
            DK_Primal
            DK_Edge
            Msg us for a clan match, or a friendly duel. also feel free to add my other psn account, YT3RnaL

Comment

not sure how many are active but the ones that im aware of are

ARCH, CANNON, TWC, TRI, NRG, PCX, QCP, DSX, FATAL, CKC, GOW, REC and SMP

only mentioning these on here because i'm not sure if everyone has access to the ut3 forums. i know i forgot some or not sure who else is out there. apologize in advance.

Comment

CKC

i'm not a member of team ckc but i definatley am a fan and i support this clan 100%
                1. Because My parents are in it
                2.They are a great group of people, fun to play with for sure.
                3.DEFINATLEY because what CKC stands for! CLAN KILLING CLUB!

CKC_Triphop
                CKC_Cylo
                CKC_BraveChicken
                CKC_BatCountry
                CKC_Switch
                CKC_TrainWreck
                CKC_Lokedogg77
                CKC_Pinakul

seriously hit these people up they are awesome!

oh and check out their myspace i designed it for them =]

Comment

Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
                  CKC

i'm not a member of team ckc but i definatley am a fan and i support this clan 100%
                  1. Because My parents are in it
                  2.They are a great group of people, fun to play with for sure.
                  3.DEFINATLEY because what CKC stands for! CLAN KILLING CLUB!

CKC_Triphop
                  CKC_Cylo
                  CKC_BraveChicken
                  CKC_BatCountry
                  CKC_Switch
                  CKC_TrainWreck
                  CKC_Lokedogg77
                  CKC_Pinakul

seriously hit these people up they are awesome!

oh and check out their myspace i designed it for them =]

opps forget the link!!!

http://myspace.com/CKC_UT3

Comment

Thanks 2 everyone for responding......

GOW I still need to enter your website to post challenge,.... Cannons wassup...... It would be cool if we could challenge again since some of our members including myself did not participate... im good for anytime during week at night western time.........
                    Yternal watup ........ dk stands for duel kings im guessing ...ur good at that so makes sense.....and yeah im down for a tdm challenge....... what happen QCP????

CKC ive played before..... u guys do tdm???? and yeah i totally agree with smp that both sides should agree to play the others game mode........ so smp im cool with VCTF but dont know maps 2 well....

Comment

Most of the QcP members left. Too many problems within the clan. But yeah, just msg me, or any of the other members of DK for a match or a duel. Our newest member is DK_IncreMENTAL, so add him also. As for the name...well, the only people in our clan that really duels is me, UnREaL, and 1337Nasty. gotta come up with a different meaning for DK, LOL

Comment

Originally posted by TWO_FASE View Post

only mentioning these on here because i'm not sure if everyone has access to the ut3 forums. i know i forgot some or not sure who else is out there. apologize in advance.
                        btw Fatal isn't active anymore. i was the leader of that clan and we ended up disbanning.

Comment

Originally posted by TWO_FASE View Post

You're missing DK, Diablo, Fear and 187

There may be more but I don't really know what clans are still active, those are just ones I've played against recently

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
                            You're missing DK, Diablo, Fear and 187

There may be more but I don't really know what clans are still active, those are just ones I've played against recently
                            and ghost i think they are inactive now and are "nobody" now

Comment

Team dk and fear are @ the top of the leader boards these days!

Comment

Working...
                              X