This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PS3 questions

Hey, I was a BIG fan of UT2k4, and I actually got my PS3 mainly because of UT3, but I got kinda disappointed and didn't play in a couple of months.

Now I started to play again, but I have some doubts.

Is the PS3 version stuck on 1.1? I saw the PC has 1.3 already, and I thought the UT series were one of the most supported series.

Is there an official map pack out already? I tried to join a game that said was not using mods (had the little U), and it told me it couldn't download a map (Wasteland and Slope something)

Is there anything else I should know about?

Thanks in advance.

THe PS3 version isn't as well supported as the PC version (IE we got the 1.1 patch after the PC players got the 1.2 path but they still managed to miss quite a few of the most pertinent bugs and it didn't include most of the stuff the PC players got with patch 1.2). Supposedly they are working on a new PS3 patch so there's still hope that it'll get better.

There is one map pack (check the playstation store) but the maps you mentioned are just individually DLed maps that you can find on these forums and other places on the internet. For some reason the PS3 version doesn't support redirection servers, so you'll have to get any custom maps you want to play online by yourself.

Comment

Ok, thanks for those questions.

BTW, what about "SR" maps?

Comment

Originally posted by Pelaez View Post
        Ok, thanks for those questions.

BTW, what about "SR" maps?
        SR is for the snowreal mod maps.

Comment

If there are specific issues you'd like to see addressed, please add them to the ps3 patch thread:http://utforums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=607137

Comment

Working...
          X