[Xbox360] Quick Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[Xbox360] Quick Question

Before I buy this game (because theres nowhere really nearby to just rent it), I just want to know an average number of people who are online on the 360 version of UT3. I hate getting something and then having no one be on.

Thanks

Originally posted by xxmaelstrom View Post
    Before I buy this game (because theres nowhere really nearby to just rent it), I just want to know an average number of people who are online on the 360 version of UT3. I hate getting something and then having no one be on.

Thanks
    people are online but since the game has gimped voice chat yeah its a great game but it needs some fixup

Comment

Originally posted by killformoney View Post
      people are online but since the game has gimped voice chat yeah its a great game but it needs some fixup
      Oh well thats lame. Hope they fix that. But its good to hear a decent amount of people are online. Ive had games where like...300 people are on.

Comment

There are a lot of active players, but not as much players as games like Halo 3, CoD4 and Gears of War.

-Marth

Comment

There we go, that helps. Yeah, I figured as much. I stopped playing CoD4 after a 6 month break and coming back and having it become Counter Strike in the way that everyone is ridiculous and has no life. People are just too **** good. Thanks for answering my question.

Comment

More importantly, is it worth buying?
            I was thinking of buying it on the way home tonight.
            I need a new fix to get me through till November.

Comment

I could ask the same thing.

Comment

Definately worth buying. I have it for both the PC and 360 but spend most of my time playing it on the 360. It might just be in my head but there seems to be more noobs on the 360(which I am myself). This helps make it more interesting for me as I don't end up with more deaths than kills when playing with people at my skill level. I do enjoy from time to time hoping on with the pros on the pc and getting my but slaughtered a few hundred times though.

Comment

Then that settles it, I'll go and pick it up tonight. S1lentStalker = my GT for anyone who wants a good challenge/someone to party with. I played a mean game of UT 2000 in school in the media lab

Comment

OK, color me sold.
                    That'd be a shade of red.
                    Blood red.

Comment

More importantly, is it worth buying?
                      I was thinking of buying it on the way home tonight.
                      I need a new fix to get me through till November.

It's worth the price, if you ask me. UT3 is great fun, even with bots!

-Marth

Comment

Working...
                      X