X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
    LOL yeah okay? how's that discrimination??! pfft. xD
    It's pretty clear that it's discrimination on the basis of gender!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
    That's discriminatory! I'm going to sue you for my right to be the first male named Best Girl UT3 player.
    LOL yeah okay? how's that discrimination??! pfft. xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    That's discriminatory! I'm going to sue you for my right to be the first male named Best Girl UT3 player.

Leave a comment:

• Calling out all the females that play Deathmatch

Hello Everyone, some of you may know me and others may not know who the heck i am lol. Well, i'm Ipwn [so they call me] i've been in about 2 different clans since i joined the UT3 community...Team SMP [PSN:SMP_ipwn]...Team BiOFREAK [PSN:HAWT_BiOFREAK]...and now i'm in Team DK. Add me if you wish PSN: Ipwn_do_you.

Ok so Latley i've been getting called supposivley the best female duelist in all of UT3 [PS3 community] & honestly i'd rather earn that title rather than being called something i'm not at the moment yah know? so i'm here posting on the UT3 forum to basically challenge all of the females to a duel! LETS DO IT!

*I'm Basically seeking out any Female players who wish to compete for the title of Best Girl UT3 player*

RULES:
    -My Host atleast once & my opponesnt's [to be fair]
    -NO mutators [i am a pure server player]
    -NO super pick-ups! [The Unspoken Duel Rule]
    -I PREFER not to play a female that isn't familiar with Deathmatch/Duel [if you play another mode i'm sorry but i wont accept another mode challenge because this is a 1vs1 challenge.
    -MUST have a Mic
    -10 min match 10 kills max.

alright well that's pretty much all i got to say but if anyone wants to input feel free to reply or message me.

thanks for your time! happy gaming

PWN THOSE N00BZ

Working...
X