Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
    So you're saying that you won't duel guys because guys are better, so it would be unfair to you?
    NO lol omg. i never said that. see now your putting words into my mouth. basically i've been duel'n guys quite enough and i mean if it wasn't for them [kicking my butt] i wouldn't have been the skilled player i am today [as a female gamer] i just want to change things up a bit . i want to challenge the females. give them a chance to shine and be noticed just like how i am. & it's never unfair if you get beaten. the way i see it the only way you get better is if you accept defeat. so are you done? i'd like to advertise my challenge to the females but i'm having to sit here and talk about supposive "discrimination" so if you don't mind... oh and btw this is for the PS3 COMMUNITY...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    So you're saying that you won't duel guys because guys are better, so it would be unfair to you?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Err, well you kinda come out and say in all caps "NO GUYS ALLOWED!"
    you misinterpreted that my friend. what i'm basically saying is that i don't want to have an unfair match... for example... a "girl" challenges me to a duel and it turns out to be a guy... BUT on the mic it's prolly their gf/sister. that's why i need a backround check before i accept a duel. BUT i do apologize if you took offense to that but you must know that it wasn't meant to be a discrimatory matter.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
    and how am i discriminating against males? by not including them in this challenge? inlighten me because srsly i don't quite understand your supposive "fact"
    Err, well you kinda come out and say in all caps "NO GUYS ALLOWED!"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UrLord75 View Post
    I can vouch for ipwn and i when i say...yes we are girls!!!

Girls that pwn mind you =]

w00tz xD

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
    lol you made this to flurt with girls
    I can vouch for ipwn and i when i say...yes we are girls!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
    sure? ... lol

Leave a comment:

• replied

Leave a comment:

• replied
    hahah the good 'ol days eh? Don't forget you were like one of my very first friends! And if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have been into clans! But thanks for the support =] ...i do pwn so i guess you can say that! & omg yeah you would totally own me in vctf and warfare for sure i have no doubt about that!
    <3
    <3
    <3

xd

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It sounds like you are confused there. I'm just joking, so take it easy (I would never own a PS3), but it's fact (not opinion) that you're discriminating against males (not females).
    PPPPHHHHBBBBBBBBTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It sounds like you are confused there. I'm just joking, so take it easy (I would never own a PS3), but it's fact (not opinion) that you're discriminating against males (not females).
    and how am i discriminating against males? by not including them in this challenge? inlighten me because srsly i don't quite understand your supposive "fact"

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by UrLord75 View Post
    Ok ipwn...gone are the days I could beat you in death match *sniff *sniff So I concede that your the better DM player. So as far as I'm concerned you are the best girl DM player in UT3 GO YOU!!!
    (don't forget I could totally take you on in vctf/warfare! LOL!)
    hahah the good 'ol days eh? don't forget you were like one of my very first friends! and if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have been into clans! but thanks for the support =] ...i do pwn so i guess you can say that! & OMG yeah you would totally own me in vctf and warfare for sure i have no doubt about that!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    well it isn't. nor was i trying to discriminate. why would i discriminate against my own gender? lol and that's your opinion. AND your off topic!
    anyways, BRING ON THE FEMALES! W00T

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Ok ipwn...gone are the days I could beat you in death match *sniff *sniff So I concede that your the better DM player. So as far as I'm concerned you are the best girl DM player in UT3 GO YOU!!!
    (don't forget I could totally take you on in vctf/warfare! LOL!)

Leave a comment:

• replied
    It's pretty clear that it's discrimination on the basis of gender!
    well it isn't. nor was i trying to discriminate. why would i discriminate against my own gender? lol and that's your opinion. AND your off topic!
    anyways...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X