Leave a comment:

• replied
    obviously u havent played the skund lmao, i dont play noobz lol
    well i can make exceptions for u

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Taboen View Post
    You there! Download UT3IRC and join #mpukunreal.bta
    We will show you what **** good is. Orchid is one of the lower skilled players in that chan.
    Not trying to be arrogant. Just wanna show you good fun. More challenge = more fun in this game
    Sorry, is it a channel for girls? I presume you are a girl? When I said "**** good", it was meant relatively, as in "**** good for a dolly-bird, compared to my granny"

I presume I am gathering no female fans here

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by [FnG]Bawsy View Post
    Women - know your place!

Bring us guys beer & pizza as we play UT3. You may look at the screen occassionaly, shake your head, and mutter such things as "How old are you exactly?", or "That looks violent", or "Does my bum look big in this?".

You may then retire to the drawing room for a bout of knitting, cross-stitching, or ironing.

Then, on to the bedroom for marital duties.

Women - know your place.

PS. Play regularly with a lass called Orchid on the PHX BTA Server. She's **** good. PC player though, so outwith your challenge criteria
    You there! Download UT3IRC and join #mpukunreal.bta
    We will show you what **** good is. Orchid is one of the lower skilled players in that chan.
    Not trying to be arrogant. Just wanna show you good fun. More challenge = more fun in this game

Leave a comment:

• replied
    You play warfare? Do they let you drive the vehicles? Do they have extra big parking spaces for the girlies?

Hmmm, I might be pushing the joke a tad far here, so I will refrain from any more obvious chauvanistic jokes. I know women can game, as I said, I play regularly with a very good player who claims to be a woman.

Not a warfare player myself, but you know MY name, and you know what server I play on. See you there? Its a date!
    eh i think you were the one whom want to show us woman our place, the place is warfare and i am waiting and as for claims well i think u have made to many.
    many have come and many have fallen, this is my will this is my way, many have tried and many have died.
    if u want to see what i look like come on www.theutpub.com

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SKUNDERbau View Post
    you know my name come and get me and show me my place, many have tried and many have died.
    You play warfare? Do they let you drive the vehicles? Do they have extra big parking spaces for the girlies?

Hmmm, I might be pushing the joke a tad far here, so I will refrain from any more obvious chauvanistic jokes. I know women can game, as I said, I play regularly with a very good player who claims to be a woman.

Not a warfare player myself, but you know MY name, and you know what server I play on. See you there? Its a date!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Women - know your place!

Bring us guys beer & pizza as we play UT3. You may look at the screen occassionaly, shake your head, and mutter such things as "How old are you exactly?", or "That looks violent", or "Does my bum look big in this?".

You may then retire to the drawing room for a bout of knitting, cross-stitching, or ironing.

Women - know your place.

PS. Play regularly with a lass called Orchid on the PHX BTA Server. She's **** good. PC player though, so outwith your challenge criteria
    you know my name come and get me and show me my place, many have tried and many have died.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ...So when does this thread get closed?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Women - know your place!

Women - know your place.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
    You're obviously the definition of ******.

She is a girl who wants to duel another girl. To see who is the better female dueler.

It's not bloody rocket science is it...
    lol i dont care if ur a guy or both, just come and meat me in warfare, cr4zy i will show you woman power, or r u still avoiding me, its no good hiding because i will find you.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
    Hello Everyone, some of you may know me and others may not know who the heck i am lol. Well, i'm Ipwn [so they call me] i've been in about 2 different clans since i joined the UT3 community...Team SMP [PSN:SMP_ipwn]...Team BiOFREAK [PSN:HAWT_BiOFREAK]...and now i'm in Team DK. Add me if you wish PSN: Ipwn_do_you.

Ok so Latley i've been getting called supposivley the best female duelist in all of UT3 [PS3 community] & honestly i'd rather earn that title rather than being called something i'm not at the moment yah know? so i'm here posting on the UT3 forum to basically challenge all of the females to a duel! LETS DO IT!

*I'm Basically seeking out any Female players who whish to compete for the title of Best Girl UT3 player*

RULES:
    -My Host atleast once & my opponesnt's [to be fair]
    -NO mutators [i am a pure server player]
    -NO super pick-ups! [The Unspoken Duel Rule]
    -I PREFER not to play a female that isn't familiar with Deathmatch/Duel [if you play another mode i'm sorry but i wont accept another mode challenge because this is a 1vs1 challenge.
    -MUST have a Mic
    -10 min match 10 kills max.

alright well that's pretty much all i got to say but if anyone wants to input feel free to reply or message me.

thanks for your time! happy gaming

PWN THOSE N00BZ

ps. NO GUYS ALLOWED! DON'T EVEN TRY TO GET UR GF OR SISTER TO GET ON THE MIC WHILE YOU PLAY ME!!! LOL xD

yea right i dont play on a plastic, i play on a pc, but we have a little respect for noobz, i dont play em for a start, its best if they learn with bots first of all and then they must try and learn as we all did, i am a woman too, but if i am in a room with noobz and they are screwing the game up, i go and find a battle that suits my needs better to play pro's than hoe's and if you do play pc come and look me up i can show you real pleasure and pain, warfare is my game theres where the real game is played and i dont care if ur a woman or a guy or how good u r i will destroy u its my will its my way and if ur in it u will be removed.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by MTL View Post
    what happened to Lecie and her plan for an all girl clan?
    unfortunatley i've never heard of her

Leave a comment:

• replied
    what happened to Lecie and her plan for an all girl clan?

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by oki-oki View Post
    lol there should be an all girl clan...it would be amazing.
    I would challenge you but I am more of a instagib player
    i also play instagib so i wouldn't mind. & yeah it would ROCK if there was an all girl clan!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
    You're obviously the definition of ******.

She is a girl who wants to duel another girl. To see who is the better female dueler.

It's not bloody rocket science is it...
    LOL seriously i agree! thanks for the support as to what i'm really here for! getting the point across basically!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X