Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    Originally posted by JPINATOR View Post
    Well I'll duel ya, Ipwn! But not to compete as the best female dueler, cause I'm sure you'll kick my butt. But I'll compete just for a historical female vs female duel! Maybe to make these guys shut up, haha!! Let me know what time is good for you!
    A new challenger arrives!!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Well I'll duel ya, Ipwn! But not to compete as the best female dueler, cause I'm sure you'll kick my butt. But I'll compete just for a historical female vs female duel! Maybe to make these guys shut up, haha!! Let me know what time is good for you!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Nammo View Post
    You good sir are a buffoon, please come to IRC and challenge Cr4zy to a duel so I can laugh my **** off whilst spectating. Those stats are only pure if you were to check Cr4zy's custom server stats I think you would think twice about your last post.
    lmao gosh look at you all get testo when you dont like being beat by a woman.
    i think the last time i remember im was going over the top ov im, in my scorp, maybe he just want to hide and doesnt like being beat by a woman.
    girl power!!

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
    1. Ranks don't matter

2. All you've proved is that you play more than him, not that you're better
    Ranks don't matter. gg pub statz. Now lets not derail this thread any further. Back on topic.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Hi SKUNDERbau. I'm ranking about 400-something on the Pure Server stats. Does that mean I am better than Cr4zyB4st4rd? No, it doesn't. I'm not even close. I play on both custom and pure servers consistently, and only on the weekends, so my rankings are terrible on both status pages. Plus, my regular login became corrupted, so I had to start all over again. I don't have nearly as much kills, core damage, or flag captures as you, but I have played with you before, and believe me, I'm quite aware of the skill difference between us.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by SKUNDERbau View Post
    no you havent, for one i rate higher than you and for two i have ten times more kills than you and for three i have destroyed ten times more cores and scored more flags and for four i am more exp than u will ever have and finaly here are the facts, your **** for a guy lmao
    check out the facts
    http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=113210324

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=117061223
    You good sir are a buffoon, please come to IRC and challenge Cr4zy to a duel so I can laugh my **** off whilst spectating. Those stats are only pure if you were to check Cr4zy's custom server stats I think you would think twice about your last post.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    no you havent, for one i rate higher than you and for two i have ten times more kills than you and for three i have destroyed ten times more cores and scored more flags and for four i am more exp than u will ever have and finaly here are the facts, your **** for a guy lmao
    check out the facts

1. Ranks don't matter

2. All you've proved is that you play more than him, not that you're better

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
    I've played you. At your 'own' game.

You weren't exactly good.
    check out the facts

Leave a comment:

• replied
    obviously u havent played the skund lmao, i dont play noobz lol
    well i can make exceptions for u
    I've played you. At your 'own' game.

You weren't exactly good.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Use actual 1v1 settings and maybe some more people will challenge you. 15min time limit, 0 frag limit.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok that's nice. BUT since when does PC vs PS3 game play ....have anything to do with me trying to get a female 1vs1 match going? all of you need to learn how to read and gtfo off my thread. go discuss your views somewhere else, kaythanks.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by Magwa View Post
    Then you need to state that you are only wanting duels with PS3 players for the title of best female PS3 player! but everyone knows the best players male or female are on PC simply because of the fine tuning avalible to the pc.. but hey i hope you get some responce and good luck... there used to be some all girl clans back in the day of UT and some of them were pretty darned good...
    true, plus the feel is way different on the ps3 than PC, on PC the controls are more responsive, on ps3 it seems t get acceleration to speed up, and it swings when you let off, it makes it hard to judge alot, im not bad on PC but i couldnt play worth **** when i tried it on the ps3 again, but i like them botth so i still try it

Leave a comment:

• replied
    lol ps3
    gg
    Ecstacy and Guardian

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Then you need to state that you are only wanting duels with PS3 players for the title of best female PS3 player! but everyone knows the best players male or female are on PC simply because of the fine tuning avalible to the pc.. but hey i hope you get some responce and good luck... there used to be some all girl clans back in the day of UT and some of them were pretty darned good...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    ok so for the PC UT gamers...that's quite enough please. this just so happens to be only for the ps3 community...so if you don't mind gtfo my thread =]

Leave a comment:

Working...
X