X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
    1. Ranks don't matter

2. All you've proved is that you play more than him, not that you're better
    Ranks don't matter. gg pub statz. Now lets not derail this thread any further. Back on topic.

Comment

Originally posted by Nammo View Post
      You good sir are a buffoon, please come to IRC and challenge Cr4zy to a duel so I can laugh my **** off whilst spectating. Those stats are only pure if you were to check Cr4zy's custom server stats I think you would think twice about your last post.
      lmao gosh look at you all get testo when you dont like being beat by a woman.
      i think the last time i remember im was going over the top ov im, in my scorp, maybe he just want to hide and doesnt like being beat by a woman.
      girl power!!

Comment

Well I'll duel ya, Ipwn! But not to compete as the best female dueler, cause I'm sure you'll kick my butt. But I'll compete just for a historical female vs female duel! Maybe to make these guys shut up, haha!! Let me know what time is good for you!

Comment

Originally posted by JPINATOR View Post
          Well I'll duel ya, Ipwn! But not to compete as the best female dueler, cause I'm sure you'll kick my butt. But I'll compete just for a historical female vs female duel! Maybe to make these guys shut up, haha!! Let me know what time is good for you!
          A new challenger arrives!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bebo View Post
            Use actual 1v1 settings and maybe some more people will challenge you. 15min time limit, 0 frag limit.
            i will play the way i want and if i set up my matches like that it shouldn't matter. kaythanks =]

Comment

Originally posted by Tailsnake View Post
              1. Ranks don't matter

2. All you've proved is that you play more than him, not that you're better
              Agree. rank doesn't matter. it's all about teh skillz yo

Comment

Ranks don't matter. gg pub statz. Now lets not derail this thread any further. Back on topic.
                /clap thank you!!!! xD <3

Comment

Originally posted by JPINATOR View Post
                  sweetness! add me on psn: ipwn_do_you or DK_EdGe

Comment

Okay Dokey! I'll add ya sometime Sunday! if not you can just add my name now, JPINATOR. By the way, the rules for the duel are perfect!

Comment

Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
                      i will play the way i want and if i set up my matches like that it shouldn't matter. kaythanks =]
                      Just saying that's the way every competition duel is...

Comment

Just saying that's the way every competition duel is...
                        not mines =]

Comment

SWEET!

so far i've got these females interested:

H1ghL1ght3r
                          iLL-JiLL
                          XxChochyxX
                          JPINATOR
                          FEAR_PHANTOM
                          S-sense
                          MickyMouse
                          Tks666

[THESE GiRLS KiCK BUTT!]
                          ok so i've been giving thought to this... and i really just want to have a fun match with people that have things in common with me... and that just so happens to be chicks of unreal that basically pwn! i'm no longer competing for the best duelist/dm female player title! [i never really was] i wanted to catch the female's attention! LOL but i got some very unwanted attention from the PC gamers [no offense] BUT ANYWAYS...

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN LOL LOL LOL

c yall there and good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
                            SWEET!

so far i've got these females interested:

H1ghL1ght3r
                            iLL-JiLL
                            XxChochyxX
                            JPINATOR
                            FEAR_PHANTOM
                            S-sense
                            MickyMouse
                            Tks666

[THESE GiRLS KiCK BUTT!]
                            ok so i've been giving thought to this... and i really just want to have a fun match with people that have things in common with me... and that just so happens to be chicks of unreal that basically pwn! i'm no longer competing for the best duelist/dm female player title! [i never really was] i wanted to catch the female's attention! LOL but i got some very unwanted attention from the PC gamers [no offense] BUT ANYWAYS...

GIRLS JUST WANT TO HAVE FUN LOL LOL LOL

c yall there and good luck!
                            Girls your all welcome at our forums and servers. We actually currently have 3 girls in our clan, Rose, Sparkle and Skunder. So stop by and and introduce yourself.

Comment

Use actual 1v1 settings and maybe some more people will challenge you. 15min time limit, 0 frag limit.
                              That and everything on except super WEAPONS (shield belt and armor are on for duels). Weapon stay off too. :c

Comment

lol tks666 isnt a girl i play with him all the time

Comment

Working...
                                X