Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [FnG]Bawsy View Post
    Women - know your place!

Bring us guys beer & pizza as we play UT3. You may look at the screen occassionaly, shake your head, and mutter such things as "How old are you exactly?", or "That looks violent", or "Does my bum look big in this?".

You may then retire to the drawing room for a bout of knitting, cross-stitching, or ironing.

Then, on to the bedroom for marital duties.

Women - know your place.

PS. Play regularly with a lass called Orchid on the PHX BTA Server. She's **** good. PC player though, so outwith your challenge criteria
    You there! Download UT3IRC and join #mpukunreal.bta
    We will show you what **** good is. Orchid is one of the lower skilled players in that chan.
    Not trying to be arrogant. Just wanna show you good fun. More challenge = more fun in this game

Comment

Originally posted by Taboen View Post
      You there! Download UT3IRC and join #mpukunreal.bta
      We will show you what **** good is. Orchid is one of the lower skilled players in that chan.
      Not trying to be arrogant. Just wanna show you good fun. More challenge = more fun in this game
      Sorry, is it a channel for girls? I presume you are a girl? When I said "**** good", it was meant relatively, as in "**** good for a dolly-bird, compared to my granny"

I presume I am gathering no female fans here

Comment

obviously u havent played the skund lmao, i dont play noobz lol
        well i can make exceptions for u

Comment

*sigh* OMG

Comment

ok so for the PC UT gamers...that's quite enough please. this just so happens to be only for the ps3 community...so if you don't mind gtfo my thread =]

Comment

Then you need to state that you are only wanting duels with PS3 players for the title of best female PS3 player! but everyone knows the best players male or female are on PC simply because of the fine tuning avalible to the pc.. but hey i hope you get some responce and good luck... there used to be some all girl clans back in the day of UT and some of them were pretty darned good...

Comment

lol ps3
                gg
                Ecstacy and Guardian

Comment

Originally posted by Magwa View Post
                  Then you need to state that you are only wanting duels with PS3 players for the title of best female PS3 player! but everyone knows the best players male or female are on PC simply because of the fine tuning avalible to the pc.. but hey i hope you get some responce and good luck... there used to be some all girl clans back in the day of UT and some of them were pretty darned good...
                  true, plus the feel is way different on the ps3 than PC, on PC the controls are more responsive, on ps3 it seems t get acceleration to speed up, and it swings when you let off, it makes it hard to judge alot, im not bad on PC but i couldnt play worth **** when i tried it on the ps3 again, but i like them botth so i still try it

Comment

ok that's nice. BUT since when does PC vs PS3 game play ....have anything to do with me trying to get a female 1vs1 match going? all of you need to learn how to read and gtfo off my thread. go discuss your views somewhere else, kaythanks.

Comment

Use actual 1v1 settings and maybe some more people will challenge you. 15min time limit, 0 frag limit.

Comment

Originally posted by SKUNDERbau View Post
                        obviously u havent played the skund lmao, i dont play noobz lol
                        well i can make exceptions for u
                        I've played you. At your 'own' game.

You weren't exactly good.

Comment

Originally posted by Cr4zyB4st4rd View Post
                          I've played you. At your 'own' game.

You weren't exactly good.
                          no you havent, for one i rate higher than you and for two i have ten times more kills than you and for three i have destroyed ten times more cores and scored more flags and for four i am more exp than u will ever have and finaly here are the facts, your **** for a guy lmao
                          check out the facts
                          http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=113210324

http://www.enemydown.co.uk/ut3stats.php?id=117061223

Comment

no you havent, for one i rate higher than you and for two i have ten times more kills than you and for three i have destroyed ten times more cores and scored more flags and for four i am more exp than u will ever have and finaly here are the facts, your **** for a guy lmao
                            check out the facts

1. Ranks don't matter

2. All you've proved is that you play more than him, not that you're better

Comment

check out the facts

You good sir are a buffoon, please come to IRC and challenge Cr4zy to a duel so I can laugh my **** off whilst spectating. Those stats are only pure if you were to check Cr4zy's custom server stats I think you would think twice about your last post.

Comment

Hi SKUNDERbau. I'm ranking about 400-something on the Pure Server stats. Does that mean I am better than Cr4zyB4st4rd? No, it doesn't. I'm not even close. I play on both custom and pure servers consistently, and only on the weekends, so my rankings are terrible on both status pages. Plus, my regular login became corrupted, so I had to start all over again. I don't have nearly as much kills, core damage, or flag captures as you, but I have played with you before, and believe me, I'm quite aware of the skill difference between us.

Comment

Working...
                                X