Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calling out all the females that play Deathmatch

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Calling out all the females that play Deathmatch

    Hello Everyone, some of you may know me and others may not know who the heck i am lol. Well, i'm Ipwn [so they call me] i've been in about 2 different clans since i joined the UT3 community...Team SMP [PSN:SMP_ipwn]...Team BiOFREAK [PSN:HAWT_BiOFREAK]...and now i'm in Team DK. Add me if you wish PSN: Ipwn_do_you.


    Ok so Latley i've been getting called supposivley the best female duelist in all of UT3 [PS3 community] & honestly i'd rather earn that title rather than being called something i'm not at the moment yah know? so i'm here posting on the UT3 forum to basically challenge all of the females to a duel! LETS DO IT!

    *I'm Basically seeking out any Female players who wish to compete for the title of Best Girl UT3 player*


    RULES:
    -My Host atleast once & my opponesnt's [to be fair]
    -NO mutators [i am a pure server player]
    -NO super pick-ups! [The Unspoken Duel Rule]
    -I PREFER not to play a female that isn't familiar with Deathmatch/Duel [if you play another mode i'm sorry but i wont accept another mode challenge because this is a 1vs1 challenge.
    -MUST have a Mic
    -10 min match 10 kills max.


    alright well that's pretty much all i got to say but if anyone wants to input feel free to reply or message me.

    thanks for your time! happy gaming

    PWN THOSE N00BZ







    #2
    That's discriminatory! I'm going to sue you for my right to be the first male named Best Girl UT3 player.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
      That's discriminatory! I'm going to sue you for my right to be the first male named Best Girl UT3 player.
      LOL yeah okay? how's that discrimination??! pfft. xD

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
        LOL yeah okay? how's that discrimination??! pfft. xD
        It's pretty clear that it's discrimination on the basis of gender!

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
          It's pretty clear that it's discrimination on the basis of gender!
          well it isn't. nor was i trying to discriminate. why would i discriminate against my own gender? lol and that's your opinion. AND your off topic!
          anyways...

          Comment


            #6
            Ok ipwn...gone are the days I could beat you in death match *sniff *sniff So I concede that your the better DM player. So as far as I'm concerned you are the best girl DM player in UT3 GO YOU!!!
            (don't forget I could totally take you on in vctf/warfare! LOL!)

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
              well it isn't. nor was i trying to discriminate. why would i discriminate against my own gender? lol and that's your opinion. AND your off topic!
              anyways, BRING ON THE FEMALES! W00T
              It sounds like you are confused there. I'm just joking, so take it easy (I would never own a PS3), but it's fact (not opinion) that you're discriminating against males (not females).

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by UrLord75 View Post
                Ok ipwn...gone are the days I could beat you in death match *sniff *sniff So I concede that your the better DM player. So as far as I'm concerned you are the best girl DM player in UT3 GO YOU!!!
                (don't forget I could totally take you on in vctf/warfare! LOL!)
                hahah the good 'ol days eh? don't forget you were like one of my very first friends! and if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have been into clans! but thanks for the support =] ...i do pwn so i guess you can say that! & OMG yeah you would totally own me in vctf and warfare for sure i have no doubt about that!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
                  It sounds like you are confused there. I'm just joking, so take it easy (I would never own a PS3), but it's fact (not opinion) that you're discriminating against males (not females).
                  and how am i discriminating against males? by not including them in this challenge? inlighten me because srsly i don't quite understand your supposive "fact"

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by U-R-K View Post
                    It sounds like you are confused there. I'm just joking, so take it easy (I would never own a PS3), but it's fact (not opinion) that you're discriminating against males (not females).
                    PPPPHHHHBBBBBBBBTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by ipwnhardxcore View Post
                      hahah the good 'ol days eh? Don't forget you were like one of my very first friends! And if it wasn't for you i wouldn't have been into clans! But thanks for the support =] ...i do pwn so i guess you can say that! & omg yeah you would totally own me in vctf and warfare for sure i have no doubt about that!
                      <3
                      <3
                      <3

                      xd

                      Comment


                        #12
                        lol you made this to flurt with girls

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
                          lol you made this to flurt with girls
                          sure? ... lol

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Originally posted by chilau1 View Post
                            lol you made this to flurt with girls
                            I can vouch for ipwn and i when i say...yes we are girls!!!

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Originally posted by UrLord75 View Post
                              I can vouch for ipwn and i when i say...yes we are girls!!!

                              Girls that pwn mind you =]


                              w00tz xD

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X