Map Pack Ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• replied
    The single DM map that has received the most attention in the last month is WhiteRealm.

It has been played BY FAR the most on the server out of any map (including stock maps like Deck), has a very unique/beautiful ambiance, and has superb gameplay.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I will look further and compile a list of really cool, and interesting maps. Everyone feel free to post/list any that you've found or created. I still think they're aren't enough crazy-awesome maps out there though.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    What was the name of that outdoor map in ut2003 - I loved that one - a nice bright, big outdoor map that flowed......

So I agree with the quest for big, cheerful DM maps,

Leave a comment:

• replied
    and i believe that there are more than enough maps of these types, and i'm reasonably sure that more are on the way.( i honestly wonder how some people find time to play, what with real life, and map/mod making, consuming so many of the waking hours.
    zx679, look faurther, and you will find most of what you seek.
    except maybe big maps without vehicles...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I believe the community has remade both Morpheus and Curse.

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Originally posted by plugh View Post
    Unrealed is with the PC install, get mapping!

: )
    I checked the maps you've done. Look really nice, you should make WAR maps too ;P

Leave a comment:

• replied
    I know what he means, we need Plunge, Morpheus, Curse and various conversions of the assault maps back...

Leave a comment:

• replied
    Unrealed is with the PC install, get mapping!

: )

Leave a comment:

• started a topic Map Pack Ideas

Map Pack Ideas

Oakey dokey so I just started playing this game and it feels like Unreal Tournament Perfection Edition...almost. I'd like to see more people playing this game online and I think some awesome maps ought to do the trick. After all, map design dictates the pace, atmosphere and strategy of the gameplay.

I'd like to see...

* more diverse and truly exotic locales:
    The included maps really give the effect of being on a futuristic world but they all feel the same. They all feel grungy (I guess grungification worked) and I love it but there's no diversity. Everything is grungy and realistic. I want to see maps that look like glass cubes or entirely neon-coloured maps; I want to see brilliant and physically impossible maps that look like they came out of someone's acid trip.

* bigger maps that don't require vehicles

* maps made for low-gravity
Working...
X