No announcement yet.

Sept 6th Saturday Back to School "We Own Your Core" Custom Map Warfare Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Many thanks Doz and Nomad and all of T5k for making this great event a reality! It was an absolute blast! Hopefully we can do it again soon.

Mech: Everybody left by 1:30 to 2:00 EST and left just the BGE night shift. That's when things really got crazy, but no one was around for it.

Thanks again Doz! Going to check out the winners right now.

Comment

Who was that Demon Slick dude, He sucked! Waaaaahhhh!!!! Well, I didn't shock anybody by having any skills, and ventrillo is still a mystery to me, but I still had a great time, and was able to play some really cool maps I have been dying to try out. Thanks all!

Comment

Yeah great fun last night good job.

So where can we get a hold of some of those demos you recorded.

Thanks for the great night, and hope to do it again sometime.

Comment

I will be spending some time today to download all of the demos to my computer.

We plan to make a movie of them. They are only 2 demos I was able to get. .

There will be info posted about it at T5K soon.

Thank you all for coming to T5Ks We Own Your Core Custom Map Party

It was truly Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by Dozinator View Post
            I will be spending some time today to download all of the demos to my computer.

We plan to make a movie of them. They are only 2 demos I was able to get. .

There will be info posted about it at T5K soon.

Thank you all for coming to T5Ks We Own Your Core Custom Map Party

It was truly Unreal
            Hey Doz -- any word on those demos yet?

Comment

Ty Doz it was fun, Oh the mixer was the best part of it all. Good teams, we pwned, Oh I did too lol. In any case, enough of the self gloating, lets talk about making a party next time joint with T5k and PUB Together have 1 server each, talk about it later.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
                Ty Doz it was fun, Oh the mixer was the best part of it all. Good teams, we pwned, Oh I did too lol. In any case, enough of the self gloating, lets talk about making a party next time joint with T5k and PUB Together have 1 server each, talk about it later.
                We might as well do an event sponsored by the entire warfare competitive community as a means to get more people interested in creating/joining a team. I've seen enough decent people on public servers and at these warfare events to make at least one or two new teams entirely, and that would really give the UGL ladder a boost.

Comment

Yeah, do it again, do it again!
                  * Also, thanks everyone I had fun!

Comment

We should have more UT3 events. BGE and T5K worked very hard to put UT3 event together. I will support anyone that wants to hold another UT3 Warfare event. It takes a lot of work.

I want to thank my T5K guys for there support.

There was 2 Demos from the WOYC event. I downloaded them, I went to watch them and I am getting a UT3fixer conflict. I tried everything to view them and looks like its a no go.

We have removed UT3fixer from both 24 and 32 man public servers since the new 1.3 has fixed the Custom map issue. Thank you Epic

With Ike tearing Texas up and moving up the states. I hope everyone will be safe.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
                      We might as well do an event sponsored by the entire warfare competitive community as a means to get more people interested in creating/joining a team. I've seen enough decent people on public servers and at these warfare events to make at least one or two new teams entirely, and that would really give the UGL ladder a boost.
                      The problem is that those players hardly know about gaming leagues. The major warfare servers should have the match results and fixtures in the MOTD. Only then, interest will be generated.

Comment

Originally posted by Wrathchild73 View Post
                        BGE is tentatively planning to put together a Halloween event of some kind. We're going to try and get CaptainSnarf to create a fun mutator or a spooky vehicle just for kicks. If PUB is going to host an event as well, I and my clan will help you in every way we can. Just do me a huge favor and don't make it too close to Halloween .

Originally posted by recoiledsnake
                        The major warfare servers should have the match results and fixtures in the MOTD. Only then, interest will be generated.
                        That's a very interesting idea.

Comment

Sounds good bclagge

T5K will help BGE and or Pub with a UT3 Event.

Lets get it going

Comment

Originally posted by Dozinator View Post
                            Sounds good bclagge

T5K will help BGE and or Pub with a UT3 Event.

Lets get it going
                            Ok guys what about 3 servers of 12-16 players (24 could be option if needed at peak) each and increase the number according to need. We should talk. Sounds interesting.

Comment

T5K wants to thank all the players who came to our Event.

Here is a Vedio . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LRlKKJ4vLo

Note BGE plans to have an Warfare event soon.

Pub gang also working on an event

T5K will be back soon with an event

Keep it Unreal

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
                                BGE is tentatively planning to put together a Halloween event of some kind. We're going to try and get CaptainSnarf to create a fun mutator or a spooky vehicle just for kicks. If PUB is going to host an event as well, I and my clan will help you in every way we can. Just do me a huge favor and don't make it too close to Halloween .
                                Hey BGE -- any word on this? I'm itching for another warfare party.

Comment

Working...
                                X