Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just a few days away!

Comment

This server is now Ready for UT3 Actions. All Map Pack maps loaded and on Redirect.

Server #1 IP: 66.150.221.225:7777
      Server Name: {T5K} Server32 - We Own Your Core Custom Map Party - 06-Sep-2008 only!
      Location: Dallas, TX USA 32 Player, 8 Spectator Monster Machine

Comment

WooHoo! East Coast forecast for Saturday.....Rain! No Yardwork! Also, forecast calls for Blood and Guts!

Comment

I got my generator all ready for Hanna. Looks like she will be visiting all day Saturday. Now as long as the lines stay on the poles and not on the ground, I will be good to go.

Comment

40 hours....

This thread needed a cheap push....

Comment

****, I needed a new mouse and paid friggin Best Buy's high prices for a new MX518 just so I could have it by Saturday.

Comment

Anybody want to split a case of NASA diapers? Kidding! Waaaaahhhhh!!!!!!!

Also, mentioned in my column again, click my sig if you're bored. I do a regular bit every friday.

Comment

Map Pack Download Links Go Here. http://www.t5k-clan.com/modules.php?...ewtopic&t=5280

Comment

PC Noob, Spending tonight getting ready, although I used to play pc UT99, I have only played UT3 on PC three times before. Tonight I'll be learning to use my new pad (ideazon fang) and installing/learning to use ventrillo. At least I know the maps! (mostly...) See you guys Saturday!

Comment

Sounds good Demon and thanks for putting T5K event on your site.

If you find the Download Slow then go to this link and click on Doz Map Pack.

http://www.t5k-clan.com/modules.php?...ewtopic&t=5280

Its a little faster

32 and 24 man servers are ready.

Comment

This is gonna be sweet! Hopefully I won't get stuck putting up shutters all afternoon for Ike. >.<
                        Downloading map pack right now; can't wait for tomorrow!

Comment

Mech where about do you live. I am in Melbourne, Fla and I am watching Ike also

Sautrday Should be sunny in FLA since Hana went by.

I hope to get everyone in Ventrilo. Its now 100 man.

Let's Rock.

Comment

I live much further south; In Boca. I'm hoping Ike just disappears in the Bermuda triangle Worst part of a hurricane is usually the upper right so not too sure what to hope for. There's a small chance I might be working Sunday and Monday but it wouldn't be the whole of the day.

Regardless, I won't be missing this event. Vent allows for great laughs!

Comment

Incredible how many Floridians we have here! Doz and Commiecat are also Floridians. I'm in Delray Beach, at Linton & Congress. You're a hop, skip and a step away Mech. I actually grew up in Boca, near the Town Center Mall. What part of town do you live in?

Comment

haha yeah, maybe we should LAN. I'm about 20 mins. west of Town Center.
                                I have a friend up in Boynton who's gonna help me put together a new comp. Definitely sucks that I won't have it for tomorrow because some of these maps are just too taxing on my current one. Average 15fps on Psycho Tropix, no bots, lowest everything. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X