No announcement yet.

Sept 6th Saturday Back to School "We Own Your Core" Custom Map Warfare Party

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Things kinda fizzled out a little. Our mappers and modders are busy working on the MSUC and don't have the time to put something together for us. Luckily Sanchez and ShadeMistress put out a two map halloween map pack. Seeing as they're both from T5k, I'd like to give Doz the opportunity to put one together for Halloween. If Doz and his crew aren't able, then I'll start planning things out.

Comment

Originally posted by bclagge View Post
      Things kinda fizzled out a little. Our mappers and modders are busy working on the MSUC and don't have the time to put something together for us. Luckily Sanchez and ShadeMistress put out a two map halloween map pack. Seeing as they're both from T5k, I'd like to give Doz the opportunity to put one together for Halloween. If Doz and his crew aren't able, then I'll start planning things out.
      Cool, I was just wondering. For what it's worth, the enjoyment for me was just playing with a bunch of people for a few hours and hamming it up in Vent. I don't think it's necessary to unleash large map packs after the first two parties. One or two completely new maps along with Molten, Synapse, Beachfront, etc. would be enough to pull some players I'm sure.

Comment

HOLYSH$#^% !!!!

Comment

Nice vid. Hopefully GOW will represent in the next event. We got a couple of us on PC now.

Comment

Originally posted by commiecat View Post
            Cool, I was just wondering. For what it's worth, the enjoyment for me was just playing with a bunch of people for a few hours and hamming it up in Vent. I don't think it's necessary to unleash large map packs after the first two parties. One or two completely new maps along with Molten, Synapse, Beachfront, etc. would be enough to pull some players I'm sure.
            Yeah, I agree. It shouldn't be too hard to set it up this time. And hey, you're always welcome to come hang in our Vent! The overnight Saturday crew tends to be pretty amusing.

Originally posted by GOW_WarHoRe View Post
            Nice vid. Hopefully GOW will represent in the next event. We got a couple of us on PC now.
            I noticed! It's nice to see some familiar faces from the forums show up in the PC servers.

Comment

Originally posted by GOW_WarHoRe View Post
              Sweet. If you have six or more warfare players on PC (US) then sign up for the warfare ladder. We could always use some more teams:

http://www.unrealgamingleague.com/ladder.php?ladderid=4

Otherwise we'll probably catch you guys on either the UMG or the BGE public servers.

Comment

I have renewed the Site and like to get more peeps to sign up.

I can make a 4v4 War ladder with some small maps.

Soon we will have a UT theme for our forum.

Enjoy

Comment

I want to thank Epic Flak for sending me a link to a Sweet UT3 Theme.

I hope to see more players join UGL

http://www.unrealgamingleague.com/forum/

We should start having a every Saturday Warfare Day

Our 24 man public is always there for you.

Comment

Working...
                  X