Custom charecter problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Custom charecter problem

Ok so i want to play with ONLY the custom charecters so i just pick a map and blah blah blah.SO i get to the part where you do settings and stuff.I click bots and click only the custom charecters.So wehn i get ingame the custom charecters dont use their own models.
    For example lets just say the charecter OLD snake killed me and his name shows up when i die.But i can see his model is the Xan Kreigor one.????
    Their are 22 custom charecters and possibly only 5 different models why do the bots use the same models but different names?

PC or PS3?

Comment

I am running PC this is really weird i expect charecters like pac man to be their but they just take another charecters model

Comment

Post the text from your custom character file, perhaps you've got the custom entries mixed up?

Comment

uhm i cant there are 21049 charecters max is 20000

Comment

does any1 else get this?

Comment

Ok, to be clear, your custom characters are appearing as other custom characters, or they are appearing as default demoguy?

Comment

ok what is demo guy and yes they are apearring as different custom charecters

Comment

Ok, demoguy is the iron guard male w/ mask that shows up as default when there is a character problem, or if you change teams on a server (lol). It sounds weird that they are appearing as different customs instead. Is your information added to the default custom char file, or are you using drop ins?

Comment

i copy and pasted it into custom char file

Comment

Hmm, can you paste the character line from just one of the models you are having trouble with?

Comment

Characters=(CharName="maniacbear",Description="<St rings:UTGameUI.CharLocData.Cain_Description>",Char ID="YA",bLocked="false",Faction="Ironguard",Previe wImageMarkup="<Images:UI_Portrait.Character.UI_Por trait_Character_Ironguard_Male_Head01>",CharData=( FamilyID="IRNM",HeadID="YA",FacemaskID="YA",TorsoI D="YA",ShoPadID="YA",bHasLeftShoPad=true,bHasRight ShoPad=true,ArmsID="YA",ThighsID="YA",BootsID="YA" ))
                        Parts=(Part=PART_Head,ObjectName="girlbear.Parts.g irlbear_Head",PartID="ZA",FamilyID="IRNM")
                        Parts=(Part=PART_Torso,ObjectName="girlbear.Parts. girlbear_Torso",PartID="ZA",FamilyID="IRNM")
                        Parts=(Part=PART_ShoPad,ObjectName="girlbear.Parts .girlbear_XShoPad01",PartID="ZA",FamilyID="IRNM")
                        Parts=(Part=PART_Arms,ObjectName="girlbear.Parts.g irlbear_Arms",PartID="ZA",FamilyID="IRNM")
                        Parts=(Part=PART_Thighs,ObjectName="girlbear.Parts .girlbear_Legs",PartID="ZA",FamilyID="IRNM")
                        Parts=(Part=PART_Boots,ObjectName="girlbear.Parts. girlbear_Boots",PartID="ZA",FamilyID="IRNM")

*Edit i mixed the other two up b4 im srry

Comment

that is only 1 of them(there are about 10 custom chareters that actually show up as their own model)

One more thing are they suppose to have any spaces?

Comment

Those spaces in the parts don't look right, maybe try removing them and giving it another shot (you may want to back up your file first).

Comment

what u mean by backing it up and the spaces dont look right?

Comment

Working...
                              X