No announcement yet.

Mouse trouples

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vsync is already of on mine. Is the Logitec MX518 cheap?

Comment

Click the link I provided in my prior post for the MX815, it's under $40 USD.

Comment

The problem is not your mouse. The problem most likely comes from a graphical issue such as a low frame rate. What are your computer's specs?

Comment

I have a Nvidia GeForce 7300LE graphics card and a Intel Core 2 Duo 1.80GHz. My computer brand is a Dell Dimension E520 with 2GB of RAM and 60GB of Harddrive space.

Comment

I turned off mouse smoothing. It messed with my aim so incredibly badly. Consider trying this yourself and see if it's more comfortable.

Comment

I don't notice much difference with it on or off on mine. Maybe because my graphics card isn't a series 8. I only get 20-30fps.

Comment

Originally posted by UTCollector88 View Post
                I have a Nvidia GeForce 7300LE graphics card and a Intel Core 2 Duo 1.80GHz. My computer brand is a Dell Dimension E520 with 2GB of RAM and 60GB of Harddrive space.
                Try reducing quality to 1-1 and running 800x600 screen res. The 7300 is just at the min spec for playing. That card is your problem. You really need a better card,

The cheapest would be a 9500GT, but I reccomend something better. Read this,
                http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/...rd,1987-2.html

Comment

Yeah, I know I need something better. I was keeping my mind on a 8600GT or 8800GT. I just haven't had the time yet to buy one of them and open the computer up.

Comment

It doesn't matter what sensitivity it is, in UT3 your mouse randomly goes slower and faster..

Comment

Working...
                    X