Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mouse trouples

Hi

My mouse goes slow sometimes especially when enemy bots get close. Is this got to do with the settings or my computer specs? I need to configure my mouse settings anyway so I can become more accurate versing bots.

This is the main reason I keep dying against bots because I am not that accurate and I get stuck easily and when they get close I end up having to twist and move the mouse a lot and I end up confused and dead.

if you need more speed with mouse you can try putting a higher mouse sensitivity setting
    options->input->mouse sensitivity

Comment

Ok. Do I have to make the number lower or higher to speed it up?

Comment

Originally posted by UTCollector88 View Post
        Ok. Do I have to make the number lower or higher to speed it up?
        Make the number higher. I play on 9. You can try 7.

Comment

Optimal sensitivity depends on your mouse dpi. How much does your mouse have? You should try to set the ingame sensitivity as low as possible, depending on your mouse dpi.
          For high end mouses, dpi is around 2000. People with such mouses often set their ingame sens. below 3.00 (pc version).

Comment

mouse dpi

What is mouse dpi? I never heard of it. Where do you go to on your computer to find it?

Comment

Actually I don't think I have any dpi. I just have a standard mouse nothing special. Just a mouse from dell.

Comment

Mouse Trouples? Sounds delicious.

Comment

Do any of you have the same issue that I do? My mouses dissapear and reappears on menu screens when I move it sometimes and it often feels like it is going slow when I move the mouse. Almost like it is not keeping up and it takes a while to catch up. This happens mainly in the campaign menu screen. Also when Othello or Reaper is talking about the mission you are about to do, half way in between, the talking freezes for a few seconds then continues. Is this my computers fault?

Comment

Do any of you have the same issue that I do? My mouses dissapear and reappears on menu screens when I move it sometimes and it often feels like it is going slow when I move the mouse. Almost like it is not keeping up and it takes a while to catch up. This happens mainly in the campaign menu screen. Also when Othello or Reaper is talking about the mission you are about to do, half way in between, the talking freezes for a few seconds then continues. Is this my computers fault?
                    naaa i think its because it just loaded the match, does it too with me

Comment

Disable Mouse Smoothing from the menu and mouse acceleration from Input.ini.

Comment

Already disabled mouse smoothing, just need to disable mouse acceleration.

Comment

go buy a Logitech MX518 and all your worries will disappear..

Comment

Actually I don't think I have any dpi. I just have a standard mouse nothing special. Just a mouse from dell.
                            You need a real mouse. I also like the Logitec MX518 as my hand is kinda large.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104178

The Razor mice are very nice if you have a small hand.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826153024

Comment

1) turn vsync off (if it's on)
                              2) if your framerate goes below 30 (more or less), this issue comes easly..
                              3) buy a good mouse

Comment

Working...
                              X