dna_omega

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

dna_omega

dna just took first place on the custom server of the ps3.
    dna_omega if you read this come find me on ut3
    screen name is the same as my name on here

yeah i second this i wanna see how "good" he is screen name is the same as here

Comment

oh common i know someone on this forums knows who that person is common hook us up with a match

Comment

Just message him in-game, click his name on leaderboards, press triangle for player card, then send message. Or just use PSN's message system.

Comment

What, ForceOfGod isn't first anymore? How sad for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Xerxes View Post

Just message him in-game, click his name on leaderboards, press triangle for player card, then send message. Or just use PSN's message system.
            you should already know most people who get high ranked stop playin/ change their name cause their precious rank would be lost hell look at me i was ranked 13 on custom im now down to like 40 cause i keep playin on the same name and i screw around on the name he wont respond if u message him in game or psn cause he most likely doesnt use it anymore

Comment

Screw the ranks, I have... ah I dunno..

Comment

my point exactly people usually stop playin under that name cause their precious rank will go down

Comment

Originally posted by ReverendCrow View Post
                  my point exactly people usually stop playin under that name cause their precious rank will go down
                  Rank goes down over time when you're inactive, so that doesn't make sense.

Comment

wrong rank only goes down if someone beats ur rank go online look at the stats of the first 10 a week later check their stats again its going to be the same forceofgod has 45000 kills and 12000 deaths (yes its even) its been like that since only god knows when

Comment

If the PS3 ranking system works the same as the PC, you will go down if you're inactive. Stats will be the same, of course, but you can surpass someone's Elo without beating/playing them specifically.

Comment

Exactly. Your Elo rating is static if you don't play. Other players can pass you up, but eventually the Elo max should level out. That's when someone will have the chance to stop playing and maintain the 1st player ranking.

Comment

yeah your rank wont bundge if you up high enough
                          **** i havent played on custom in about a week and my rank actually went up
                          but idk
                          i tried getting ahold of the dude and nothing
                          so like crow said he probably stopped using the screen name

Comment

Working...
                          X