No announcement yet.

Like The Back of My Hand..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I started UT3 from Steam while I was online. Then I logged in with my Gamespy account. I have some custom maps and mutators installed. but no mutator was activated while I was playin.
    Here is the entire log (can be downloaded only 10 times):
    http://rapidshare.com/files/209879256/Launch.log.htm

Comment

Log: A mod has been loaded via file 'WMachine', award progress has been disabled...
      That line appears during the level load for the match you did on Morbias that had the achievement errors, your problem seems to be from the CBP3 content (the war machine model) you have installed. I'd suggest deleting or moving your custom content for now and then attempting to get the achievement again.

Comment

I've got it! Thanks, buddy, I've got so used to this warmachine bot that I forgot it was custom content.
        It's weird anyway you can't get achievments when you have custom content.
        I also did this morbias match while hosting a server with nothing but some bots and me on it.
        So let's get the other 56 achiements

Comment

I have the PS3 version, but i came here to say thanks for the guide, was so, helpful, now i have the trophy for the ps3.

Comment

Working...
          X