Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Like The Back of My Hand..

Dear Epic.
    Im here from 360achievements.org forums and at this message board, hundreds of us have gathered and made several strategy guides for the achievement like the back of my hand. Guides for health vials. power ups. All of the stuff on the official list,yet no one on this message board or anyone else we know has this achievement yet. We've all retraced our steps several times to be sure we did collect the power ups right yet, no one has the achievement, which leads some to believe the achievement is glitch. I dont think its glitched but i believe we are missing just a simple power up on a level or a few health vials. If Epic or anyone else on these forums wanna help us out then check out the guides and give us a heads up what were missing. Thnx for your time and i hope that soon we can make the perfect guide so everyone can have this achievement.
    -Everyone at x360a.org

Power Up Guide
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=83804

Health Guide
    http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=82852

yep come on epic give us some idea what to or if this is glitched or not because theres alot of people that should have it now thats if there is no more power-ups. we have heard lots of comments from midway and you guys but its not helping because there is something wrong. check the guides we have done which took alot of effort from some people..i think that deserves at least an explanation

Comment

http://tiles.xbox.com/tiles/TH/Zl/04...fn-Ep2Vw==.jpg

Ive seen several people with it. I was thinking of getting this game but wanna know where the missing ones are?

Comment

yeah sum glitcher went on our forum with that pic yet he didnt have the achievement. I think its sumwhere on xbox.com

Comment

Ive seen 3 people with that achievement at least. So whats the deal Epic

Comment

word? then wow. none of us have it and we have been looking like crazy

Comment

who have u seen with this achievement Public Enemy? post there gamertags please.

Comment

Ive seen it on xbox.com. I dont remember their gamertags. And for some time now. But havent seen anyone with full 1000 points yet. I dunno if its cheated so would like an answer

Comment

If you come across the gamertags or anyone who has the achievement, post them here please

Comment

yeah. deff. let us know.

Comment

cool!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Originally posted by THACUBANO View Post
                      Dear Epic.
                      Im here from 360achievements.org forums and at this message board, hundreds of us have gathered and made several strategy guides for the achievement like the back of my hand. Guides for health vials. power ups. All of the stuff on the official list,yet no one on this message board or anyone else we know has this achievement yet. We've all retraced our steps several times to be sure we did collect the power ups right yet, no one has the achievement, which leads some to believe the achievement is glitch. I dont think its glitched but i believe we are missing just a simple power up on a level or a few health vials. If Epic or anyone else on these forums wanna help us out then check out the guides and give us a heads up what were missing. Thnx for your time and i hope that soon we can make the perfect guide so everyone can have this achievement.
                      -Everyone at www.360achievements.org

Power Up Guide
                      http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=83804

Health Guide
                      http://www.xbox360achievements.org/f...ad.php?t=82852

Comment

hopefully someone will let us know how to do this

Comment

yeah me too
                          im tired of going thru these maps aimlessly looking for the missing power ups.

Comment

you guys say you have seen people with the achievement but i go on xbox forums and a load of other forums and ive never seen anyone with it lol

Comment

Yes, how else would the pic be known? It comes from the xbox server

Comment

Working...
                              X