Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chance of a update on the xbox360 to increase speed?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chance of a update on the xbox360 to increase speed?

I posted another thread but it was closed pretty fast. lol.

I am just wondering if their is any chance that xbox 360 UT3 players might see a update that increases the speed? UT3 on PC and UT3 on the xbox are both amazing games but I think the PC version is by far superior. I think an update could change this.

isnt there a mutator for the console versions to increase speed, or was it only on the ps3? :S

Comment

Originally posted by UnskilledPRO View Post
      isnt there a mutator for the console versions to increase speed, or was it only on the ps3? :S
      That was a custom mutator, en microsoft still hasnt let through any custom content

Comment

No. There is, and has been, a speed mutator since the day the game came out.

Comment

Well, if you're reffering to speed as in movement speed in matches, then there has been a mutator since the game came out. If you have certain mutators switched on, though, sometimes the speed mutator disappears. Test around.

If you're reffering to online speed, finding matches etc., then I agree with you.

Comment

If you mean speedfreak on the consoles then it feels nothing like the PC game sans mutators, think the custom one for the ps3 was pcspeedx and from memory felt closer.

Not sure if there were any others?

Comment

Well I don't really know if its walking speed or game speed. Anyway I'm fine w/ default. 110-125 % gamespeed would be nice to practice reaction but otherwise default is more than fast enough for me..

Comment

http://forums.epicgames.com/showthread.php?t=616346

Comment

Working...
                X