Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UT3 noobie here

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
    I play Deathmatch, this way if I see someone I just shoot, don't have to think as much, lol...
    i agree wuth u one hundred %. wats ur favorite weapon?

    Comment


      #92
      Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
      thanks for the tips... In Gears whoever is hosting the match has an extreme advantage because their shots are about 25% more damaging, and the worse the connection the more advantage the host has, that's why everyone always camps out in the middle waiting to join up on the host team in Gears. One of the big unfair advantages in Gears! That's what I was referring to and asking if there is something similar on UT3 )
      I haven't played UT3 on 360 but if its like my halo or COD4 then like many live games the players host not dedicated servers so if that's the case odds are its the same... price you pay for ease of a controller.

      Comment


        #93
        Originally posted by par1ah View Post
        really wish more of you people played warfare. for pc ut3. i need more people to beat on :[
        I play it, you can beat on me... I suck... only time I usually get kills is in a goliath or with a sniper.

        Comment


          #94
          Originally posted by LegendaryPygmy View Post
          price you pay for ease of a controller.
          You don't have to. For $5 you can buy an adapter off ebay and plug your controller in to the PC.

          Comment


            #95
            welcome! i am getting mine in like 3 or 4 day for my xbox 360. cant wait!

            add me:Savagebloodclaw on xbox360 we can play thogether

            by the why if one of you can tell too me if this game is realy gory or not that would be great

            Comment


              #96
              you can disable gory so its not a problem
              anyway i personally would never play ut without blood and carnage

              Comment


                #97
                lol...

                Originally posted by NEOxSNIPER View Post
                i agree wuth u one hundred %. wats ur favorite weapon?
                lol... ur really think I know all the weapons? ha ha... I kinda just pickup whatever is around, but do favor the Flak? gun or the Rocket gun? (please stop laughing now... alright, laugh a little more!)

                Comment


                  #98
                  once you can start to get good, doing shock combos while moving can be one of the most effective things you can do, but if you do it while standing still your more likely to have someone come up close and blast you with the flak cannon or impact hammer

                  Comment


                    #99
                    ummm... what is a shock combo? yes, noobie here, lol!!!

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
                      lol... ur really think I know all the weapons? ha ha... I kinda just pickup whatever is around, but do favor the Flak? gun or the Rocket gun? (please stop laughing now... alright, laugh a little more!)
                      why would i laugh at u? im a noobie too lol

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
                        ummm... what is a shock combo? yes, noobie here, lol!!!
                        its where u use the alt fire to soot the energy orb then u use primary to shoot the orb and it makes big explosion

                        Comment


                          ... and the explosion turns into an implosion, cool graphical effect.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Kinnison View Post
                            ... and the explosion turns into an implosion, cool graphical effect.
                            ya,but im haveing a hard time mastering it tho...

                            Comment


                              sounds difficult, lol... u have to see me play and you will know that I probably couldn't pull that off at this point, still kinda running around like a chicken with head cut off, ha ha!!!

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
                                sounds difficult, lol... u have to see me play and you will know that I probably couldn't pull that off at this point, still kinda running around like a chicken with head cut off, ha ha!!!
                                lol me pretty much too

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X