UT3 noobie here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by par1ah View Post
    really wish more of you people played warfare. for pc ut3. i need more people to beat on :[
    ill be sure to stop in a room, ive practiced getting beat on alot

Comment

Originally posted by par1ah View Post
      really wish more of you people played warfare. for pc ut3. i need more people to beat on :[
      Come beat on me in our server I miss the competition! I would play in UMG but every time i look in there your not there, oh well.

Comment

I mostly play Gears, I like FPS and racing games mostly )

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
          I mostly play Gears, I like FPS and racing games mostly )
          thats cool..i kind of meant what matches do ya play in unreal on 360 though..warfare?deathmatch?

Comment

I play Deathmatch, this way if I see someone I just shoot, don't have to think as much, lol...

Comment

Originally posted by GoGoPrincess View Post
              I play Deathmatch, this way if I see someone I just shoot, don't have to think as much, lol...
              true, the less you think the less to worry about

Comment

I can't wait!!!!!

I just ordered an Alienware M15X, UT3, Crysis, Frontlines: Fuel of War, Battlefield 2142 and Enemy Territory: Quake Wars with all the bells and whistles on it but it will take awhile to get it here........ I CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!! if you want to see pics of me then go to

removed

Comment

Originally posted by Oldskool0482 View Post
                  Come beat on me in our server I miss the competition! I would play in UMG but every time i look in there your not there, oh well.
                  well i play as hd149026b now and all, just in case you were confused.. which you shouldnt be at this point... but hey one of the guys in my clan didnt even realize it til last week

Comment

Aww they took off my link to Youtube..... I was going to Rick Roll everyone and if you don't know what that is just give a link to the rick astley song never gonna give you up on youtube in a way that the person can't tell what the song is.=D

Comment

Originally posted by TEEEEEHEEEEE! View Post
                      Aww they took off my link to Youtube..... I was going to Rick Roll everyone and if you don't know what that is just give a link to the rick astley song never gonna give you up on youtube in a way that the person can't tell what the song is.=D
                      stop posting that gay rick roll webpage. it causes people PROBLEMS. it is not just annoying, it can cause you to loose all open webpages (I typically have more than 20 different ones open), and thats because the only way to get rid of it is close your browser with ctrl+alt+del. DONT post that thing.

Comment

rick rolls are lame

Comment

What has this thread become? I mean, I know it wasn't that much in the first place

Comment

Sorry for offending anyone.........I also think Rick Rolls are gay but I had nothing better to do and I am serious. So once again sorry for offending anyone it won't happen again lol

Comment

We just like talking about stuff here(I think)

Comment

Originally posted by breadtruck View Post
                                Dont worry, all us beautiful people play on the xbox.
                                right right, 360 rocks. btw, i finally beat campaign.

Comment

Working...
                                X